Topic: New MACHETE Trailer

<p>Avery sent over word of a brand new trailer for MACHETE. Machete stars Jessica Alba as Sartana and of course Danny Trejo as one pissed off Mexican hell bent on destruction! Watch the trailer below via youtube.</p><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gpeVzFuSc04&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" width="640" height="385" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Read More : New MACHETE Trailer

Re: New MACHETE Trailer

Hm, tough one for me.  This looks like one of those I gotta see before making any decision.

I hope Lindsey Lohan shows her tiddies!

I'll whack-it in the front row if that happens wink

And you can take that to the Bank... the sperm bank, that is. cool

This looks extremely cool!!! Didnt see Lindsay Lohan there, but I saw Michelle Rodriguez and she is hot  like he ll (even for a girl like me). Thanks Meh!

Awesome trailer! Very "current" in my country, there's a huge blow up over immigration right now. I'm so glad this movie is getting made, the first time I saw Grindhouse I was hoping all the faux trailers would turn into real movies, and now we are getting Machete and Hobo With A Shotgun. Awesome!

Yeah Mainlo, I think Michelle Rodriguez is hotter than Lindsay Lohan too. smile

Well, I have to agree about Michelle Rodriguez, and also this movie looks great.  But I enjoy movies that don't take themselves too serious.