Re: Lucio Fulci

I want some Rocky Mountain Oysters right now.  Not quite related, but close.

Lucio Fulci is like a lowlife dealer/junkie of horror films you get trash and go crazy watching his shit yet you come back for more because he is your source for all that is seedy and dark and we gladly take the drug.

^^^  Wtf?

Just what I said azathoth.

err- I meant, what the hell did you mean?  From the garbled sentence structure and grammar I get that you don't think his films are very good.  But "he's the source of all my seedy and darK"?  And he's a "dealer/junkie.. you go crazy"? 

Sure, I like his films, but I never injected one in my vein, no do I think he made me go crazy (he's a bit late for that). 

If you don't like the guy, just say "He sucks".  Don't try to go Shakespearean- you're not very good at it.

Geez touchy touchy,where did you get that I didnt like him or even hint that?

Who's Shakespeare?

I dont know who he is, so how can be good or bad at something I cant even relate to?

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-03-30 13:10:19)

Well the "low life/junke" comment kinda of gave me the impression you didn't like him.  I don't go around telling my wife "hey, you low life and junkie, I love you!" Everyday.  (I reserve that for Sundays)  And please tell me you are joking about Shakespeare.

What I was saying about Fulci is he is often compared to Argento,Argento has always been known to be very stylish and authentic,what I was stating in my reference to Fulci is he like the man who is street wise,not always authentic nor stylish,thats what I meant by seedy because he interprets things on like a street level where as Argento is rich in all his levels of expression.Fulci is more mundane an everyday man,Argento is a world weary type man.So when I was solely refering to Fulci in my comments I am speaking the truth in comparsion to Argento.

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-04-06 06:40:07)

OK, I can see that.  I agree with comparing him to Argento is a big stretch.  Fulci is not on the same level.  I like your insight.

azathoth wrote:

OK, I can see that.  I agree with comparing him to Argento is a big stretch.  Fulci is not on the same level.  I like your insight.

Alas a breakthrough and thanks you crazy assed monkey:lol::P

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-04-06 06:39:11)

"Alas a breakthrough"?  I'm going to re-interrupt as "atlast", or even better "at last".

Still wouldn't use Fluci as my primary eye doctor, though.

azathoth wrote:

"Alas a breakthrough"?  I'm going to re-interrupt as "atlast", or even better "at last".

first of its FULCI you fucking twat:P:lol:

as to your comment:lol::lol::lol:I would

starkravingmad wrote:
azathoth wrote:

first of its FULCI you fucking twat:P:lol:

as to your comment:lol::lol::lol:I would

I will be on your ass for every mistype you do from now on.  Just so you know.  tongue

Besides- typing in Fluci comes up with this, so it's not all bad-

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1280/shotfriendfluciem2.jpg

big_smile:D:D I likes her a lot:P

I am watching you too Monkey:P

Oh, pashaw!

http://static.open.salon.com/files/sexy-monkey1250086360.jpg

Oh My God I Havent Seen Anyting That Hot Before:p:p

starkravingmad wrote:

Oh My God I Havent Seen Anyting That Hot Before:p:p

http://www.drinkstuff.com/productimg/11829.jpg

tongue:p:p:p Wow!!!!

i realy liked the gutsss scene in city of the living dead, that shit was grusomeeee

HAHAHA lol @ az n starks - my favourite mongaloids on this forum

^^^^^:lol::lol::lol:^^^^^

Nice to have a fan here

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-05-19 06:54:18)

lol what's that your rubber doll? lol how you doing Az, you cheeky monkey wink

I tricked Vampy into catching a bit of the spider scene from The Beyond.  Since she hates spiders, you can imagine my pain for the next 3 days.

the spider scene is funny as

i love when that girl gets shot in the head

man, head shots like that are sweet

^^^^:lol::lol::lol::lol:^^^^love those scenes

Last edited by starkravingmad (2010-06-08 06:36:10)