Topic: Let Me In Pic.

Well .. since i did a search and couldn't find anything  ... thought i'd post the first pic from Let Me In. It's Chloe Moretz (yep, the girl from Kick Ass) Whose playing Abby (the rest of us will know her as Eli.) . Really don't get the name change ... and if they're sticking with the real story ... shouldn't they have chosen something a bit more androgynous? Can't say I have much hope for this remake....... hmm  ... How about you ladies and sirs?
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2010/05/chlorletmein.jpg

Re: Let Me In Pic.

I agree, not holding a lot of hope for it either, but to fair I'll give it a chance.

Is it worth checking out the original?
How ya doing Mourgey?

It's definitely worth checking out Let The Right One In. The book is worth reading too .

Thanks.
I'll put it on my netflix queue.

I recommend the original. Its different .

I'll give this movie a chance, see how it turns out. hmm

I saw Let Me In last night at Tiff,  it was excellent....I wouldn't put it down as just another remake.   Yes, a lot of scenes were copied exactly but some new scenes are added.  The movie flows much better than the original.  The 80s nostalgia and music is a nice touch also.  It is a little scarier than the original.  All in all it stays true to the story of a young boy coming of age who is bullied and abused.   After all it is the first Vampire movie from Hammer in 35 years!:)

I'm starting to be excited about this movie against my better judgement...