Topic: SAW 7 3D Updates

Marcus Dunstan talked to Bloody Disgusting about SAW 7 and how excited he was taking it to 3D.

“… What I loved about the idea of potentially going into a ‘Saw’ movie in 3-D was not the sense of something poking you in the eye, ...

Read More : SAW 7 3D Updates

Re: SAW 7 3D Updates

^Agreed Meh, I will save my dough and catch it in 2D on DVD.

i like saw i will be seeing it!

I really think that a lot of people on this board need to give SAW a break. The James Bond series is up to it's 23rd films, no complaints. And they sculpted this to be the last one, because they know the series can't last forever.
And realize this, they are just movies. I am a huge movie lover like you guys, but just because they make a new SAW film, doesn't mean it's the end of the world, just don't see it. How about it?
Golly gee, tampon's jammed up too tight.

I don't know, I still like the series, granted 5 wasn't that great, but 6 had a good story that fit the times and liked the gore. It's when they start doing Jigsaw vs Jason is when I'll give up on it! LOL!

Obbsession wrote:

I really think that a lot of people on this board need to give SAW a break. The James Bond series is up to it's 23rd films, no complaints. And they sculpted this to be the last one, because they know the series can't last forever.
And realize this, they are just movies. I am a huge movie lover like you guys, but just because they make a new SAW film, doesn't mean it's the end of the world, just don't see it. How about it?

Well, just as you have every right to your opinion, so do those who might disagree with you.  And furthermore, they have the right to express their opinion here just like you do.

If there's one movie I have no interest in seeing in 3D it's Saw. Torture movies are bad enough in 2D

Never been much of a saw fan. Probably wont catch it in the cinema.
Or on DVD...
It'll be on TV eventually probably..:P

Obbsession wrote:

Oh well, James Bond has a unique story each time, can you say the same about saw?