Topic: Bump Comic Preview Pages

After viewing The Rage directed by Robert Kurtzman I am keeping a close eye on his next project BUMP which is coming at us first in comic book form. The comic is being completely created, written and drawn by Mark Kidwell. Not much is really kno...

Read More : Bump Comic Preview Pages

Re: Bump Comic Preview Pages

Looks cool, will have to check it out, i like a good horror comic

Hmmmmmmmm? Not really sure about this book. I'll look at it at my LCS and let you know. When does this movie come out?

Just bought a copy at my LCS and read it. Nothing really ground breaking here (IMO). It seems like a take on puppetmaster. I can't give you a full opinion until I read the whole thing. The art is OK, but again, nothing that makes me say WOW! I'm not sure what I was expecting from Fangoria, but this wasn't it. I've committed to buying the first issue so now I will have to get the rest to see were this goes. It's a little pricey at $3.99 for 22 pages (IMO).

Yea Fango is just starting out so thats why the price tag is where it is at. From the interiors that I have seen it looks like it could be turned into a fantastic movie though.. Especially with Precinct 13 working on the FX..