Topic: Iron Man 2 - - In theaters - Anybody go and see it?

I went to go see Iron Man 2 in the theater on Friday.
I liked Samuel L. Jackson's character of Nick Furry.

Did anybody else go and see the film?
And if so, what did you think of it?

I was just a little dissapointed because I thought there would be more AC/DC songs in the film since they're doing the soundtrack. But there were only two songs run throughout the film, "Shoot to thrill" and "Highway to Hell". The big reason why I wanted to see Iron Man 2 was because I wanted to hear AC/DC blasting away in the theater. But oh well. I thought Iron Man 2 was  a good popcorn flick. And I liked Samuel L. Jackson and Mickey Rourke in the film.

Re: Iron Man 2 - - In theaters - Anybody go and see it?

i felt it was an ok film but by no means awesome or as good as the first. Its for die hard Iron Man fans in my books only.

i felt like it would be alot funner then seeing ANOES but honestly last weekend was better so it was ok just bleh...

Meh wrote:

i felt it was an ok film but by no means awesome or as good as the first. Its for die hard Iron Man fans in my books only.

well said i thought that whiplash was a bit of a wimp you know defeated to easily both times and man did i find that pepper was so annoying always arguing and screaming and yelling i wish that the theatre had a big mute button that i could've pushed but otherwise it was ok.

The studio would have to pay me to go see Iron Man 2 LOL

I saw it opening night.  I wish Sam Jackson would've toned down on the Shaft character take of Nick Fury and been a little more like he was in the comics.  Maybe I'm just over analyzing it though.  I really liked it.  They touched a bit more on Tony's alcoholism among other things.  Can't wait for the Avengers.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Can't wait for the Avengers.

Me too!

Not as good as first but still pretty damn good, Mickey Rourke, Robert Downey Jr, and Sam Rockwell made the movie tho, without their performances or characters it wouldn't have been as good, to me anyways tongue, unfortunately tho, Samuel Jackson just seemed forced into the movie, like a character just to tie Iron Man into the Avengers and that was kind of annoying, because this isn't an avengers movie, but it was good besides that.

I liked the first one better (more depth to Stark's character) but still enjoyed Ironman 2 Ironman is badass:) fight scenes were great!

I really hated this film.
I'd give reasons but I dont want to spoil it for anyone...

I saw it in a full cinema, and I just couldnt understand why people were laughing at the "jokes" in it. They were all just so lame. Afew actually made me cringe.