Topic: 28 Weeks Later

I wasn't expecting this...IMDB has it slated just around the corner, which of course means May of 2007.

Re: 28 Weeks Later

its May 11th and its been on the site for quite some time smile If we are missing an upcoming horror movie it means either somebody has been kidnapped and tortured or we really missed the ball smile

Yep.. I'm guessing they are going to ride the movie into Summer.. Good call if you ask me.

its not a bad plan. It avoids the halloween drive as well.

It looks cool.  And coming in May it'll come out before all the big summer blockbusters hit.  That I think is one reason why Land of the Dead didn't so so well as it got smushed between The Island and Stealth if I remember correctly.

Are any of the original cast returning?

Well The Island wasn't competition.. It opened one week before the HUGE mega hype engine that was War of the Worlds with couch jumping Tom Cruise..

It's nice that the research of others can now contribute to my own general laziness in fact-finding.  ...which is a thank you

I think there playing the release for the film quite well actually.  I really liked 28 days later so I have high hopes for this one.  I'll definentally be checking it out.

same here.

totally agree. The first film rocked!

FoxAtomic have made available some raw footage from the upcoming sequel to 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later.

here the site
http://www.foxatomic.com/#PAGE_101:movi … ie_id=1601

It looks good from that footage, I really enjoyed the first one so I hope the second is just as good..