Topic: "Letters From The Dead" is live!

OMG! I'm published!!!!!  big_smile:D:D:D:D

This awesome anthology contains my first prnted story

Brought over from LOtLD forum

dr-pus
Library Whore - founder
6272 posts
0 green thumb up red thumb down permalink

I'm very proud to announce the The Black Empty's "Letters From The Dead" is now available for purchase from CreateSpace. Here's the link:

https://www.createspace.com/3443967 

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll30/floridapossum/lettersV2.jpg

Huge thanks go out to Mark M. Johnson (TBE) for compiling and editing the book, to Dan Galli for the absolutely wonderful cover/backcover and to Kody for formatting the book.

I have high hope for this very unusual book. Nothing like this has ever seen print in the zombie genre.

Please go to the link and buy a copy. The book will be available on Amazon.com next week as well as available to puchase through bookstores using the Ingram catalog.

And here is the synopsis:

Letters From The Dead

List Price: $10.95

Add to Cart

Letters From The Dead
Authored by Mark M. Johnson

Defying all logic and reason, the dead returned from death. All over the world, dead human bodies rose and walked the Earth in search of living human flesh to consume. Despite the valiant efforts of the living's vast armies and superior weapons, the dead won the Zombie War.

Defeated, the surviving governments of the world fled to the safety of their underground bases, leaving the last living survivors to their fate. All alone, trapped, for them there was no last second rescue, no escape. The Dead surrounded them, pounding on their barricaded doors, smashing in their boarded windows. It was their last chance to say goodbye, their last chance to shout out in defiance. It was time to write their final words.

For decades, the dead ruled the Earth unchallenged, but their reign was finite. In time, they returned to the dust from which they came.

When the living survivors emerged from their underground shelters, they would discover hundreds of thousands of tattered decaying messages, the letters left behind by the last to perish in the Zombie Apocalypse.

These are those "Letters From The Dead".

Publication Date:
May 14 2010
ISBN/EAN13:
1451583079 / 9781451583076
Page Count:
Binding Type:
US Trade Paper
Trim Size:
6" x 9"
Language:
English
Color:
Black and White
Related Categories:
Fiction / Horror

Last edited by floridapossum (2010-05-16 15:23:41)

Re: "Letters From The Dead" is live!

That's great news FloPo big_smile
Congratulations and all the other nice things that I'm supposed to say wink

Awww, my feelings are hurt.  MACHO is my only well-wisher.  MACHO, thank you again, you totally rock!

You're welcome FlopPopoppy big_smile
And the rest of you ignorant tosspots better get in here and say nice things mad:mad:
Don't make me drag you in here kicking and screaming!!!!
Now say congratulations and you better mean it or I'm turning this forum around and we're all going home, no more internet roadtrips for you!!

Sorry Possum that I didn't get around to responding sooner.
That is awesome for you!  The book sounds really cool!

I was feeding my animmals sorry possum hun , but thats fab news , As for Macho tongue I'm always nice to the nice people , and i don't care if you turn this forum round I could do with the rest Morugey keeps hogging the back seat and I'm getting squished <<<<<<<< bites Morguey >>>> now move over geeeeeeeeeeessseeee roll

Y'all crack me up.  I totally understand the feeding yhe animals thing.  MACHO, well your so macho, and alien I realize that xenomorphs may take a little linger to type.  big_smile

^Indeed, my claws get in the way and my drool tends to make the keys stick. wink

Congratulations floridapossum I wish you the best. Thats an awesome book idea I read and was like <3 Golden. I'll be looking to purchasing it when I get paid.

I hope to get published soon also as soon as I find a good editor.

IronFang wrote:

Congratulations floridapossum I wish you the best. Thats an awesome book idea I read and was like <3 Golden. I'll be looking to purchasing it when I get paid.

I hope to get published soon also as soon as I find a good editor.

Thank you, and good luck!