Topic: Win Battlestar Gallactica 2.5 on DVD

New contest, and this time its one of my fav shows on TV. Battlestar Gallactica Season 2 on dvd. Battlestar Gallactica Season 2.5 is hitting DVD shelves Sept 19th and to kick things off right we are holding a contest to give away a DVD copy. An epic tale of intergalactic survival continues when Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.5 soars onto DVD on September 19, 2006 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The explosive second half of Season Two of one of the most talked about shows on television arrives on a three-disc set with 11 episodes, including a DVD exclusive of the extended mid-season cliffhanger "Pegasus." Presented in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, the action-packed science fiction phenomenon comes with over 10 hours of special features, including deleted scenes, podcasts and a behind-the-scenes look with Battlestar Galactica’s executive producer David Eick. Battlestar Galactica, a daring 21st century adventure, with eye-popping action, groundbreaking visuals and intriguing characters, is the winner of a 2005 Peabody Award for Achievement in Electronic Media.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9948.html

Re: Win Battlestar Gallactica 2.5 on DVD

I've seen a couple of episodes on the Sci-Fi channel before.  None of those shows really spark my interest that much.  But hey, it wouldnt hurt to enter.

nothing like a free copy to get you interested. I really enjoy this series.

Do you watch Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG1, or any shows along those lines?

i have but i hate them. Terrible shows. Battlestar I love smile

I liked stargate sg-1 i thought that one was good but atlantis all they did was shoot shit. ive never really watched battlestar. it looked good but i just never really felt like checkin it out.

watch season 1 and you will really get into it. Best season is the first 1.

I've heard a lot of talk about this series lately so i think I'm gonna check out the first season when i get the chance. No harm in entering this awesome contest either.