Topic: What do you collect?

Do you collect anything? Action fiqures, DVDs, movie posters?

I collect vintage pre 1960s bubble gum cards here are some cool sites

www.bubblegum-cards.com/
www.normansaunders.com/TOPPS.html

Last edited by loneranger zombie (2007-06-14 03:47:17)

Re: What do you collect?

DVDs and movie posters

For Posters this is what I got:

Grindhouse *banner*
The Reaping
Snakes on a Plane
Turistas
Dead Silence
Hot Fuzz
Black X-Mas
The Covenant

the last two I grabbed for no reason.  Grabbed Covenant because its just so horrible, would be a shame not to have the poster.

Belly button lint.  I'm saving up for a whole blanket.

I collect movie posters and horror movie collectiables plus some other movies things

I have
Scarface Posters
The Devils Rejects
Rob Zombie

my collectiables our
House of 1000 Corpses (baby, otis, capt. spaulding, and the professor)
Leatherface
Dracula
Spawn
A Ring Wraith
Living Dead Dolls (I have a bunch of those)
Lord of Darkness (From Legend) hes my favorite
Rob Zombie

and I have a Devils Rejects Blanket
plus some t-shirts  Devils Rejects, Rob Zombie, Halloween, Saw, a bunch of Lynryd Skynryd t-shirts, the doors, Janis Joplin, The Go-Go's, The Ramones I think thats about it lol...

I collect DVDs, posters, comics, magazines, movie ticket stubs, t-shirts, and some other cool stuff.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-06-15 09:05:12)

i collect movies... have thousands.

Star Wars:
Action Figures - All still in the packages
12 inch characters of Boba Fett and a Storm Trooper still in the packages
Lightsaber
Posters
Beer Stein Mugs
Plastic Cups from movie theatre and 7-Eleven
Remote Control
Puzzles
Lithographs
VHS and DVD movies
CD's
Magazines
Books

Different Horror movie posters:
People Under The Stairs
Bram Stokers Dracula
Man's Best Friend
The Host signed

Definitely DVD's of course.

Right now that's all i can think of for now. But i know i have more horror movie posters.

Well now for non-horror:
Tons of signed stuff from old school NHL players.
Sticks that players had used during warm-ups
NHL hocket cards - Tons of books filled with the cards

1980 US Olympic Hockey Jersey - Signed by ever player on the roster from when the US beat USSR.

Picture after the US had beaten USSR and also signed by every player on the roster.

Pink Floyd:
Tapestries
Goalie Helmet - Custom made
Every Album ever made
Magazines
Books

Comic Books:
Pretty much every Venom comic
Cable graphic novel all in French
All 4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles graphic novels
Japanese comics
Spawn

And so on with the comics. Way to damn many of them.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-14 15:16:04)

Books I have books on practically anything and everything I have over 500 books

I collect really ugly dolls called primitive dolls, They have to been Xtreme ugly/grubby yeah I'm picky:) and pumpkin head dolls,
Nightmare Before Christmas action figures esp. Jack
I have Treebeard from LOTR and a huge Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates, Queen Amidala in her traveling dress with makeup on, just got a Bootstrap Bill Turner the other day.
I pick up feathers too, esp. exotic ones at the zoo.

I am determined to turn my basement into a great movie room someday so I collect a lot of movie stuff, posters (some signed) like my Evil Dead which has everyone except the Raimis signatures, autographed pictures, lots of hats, t-shirts, different swag from movies.  I just got the 300 plates and they are so cool, really want to get them hung up.  Also books and movies, need to get a huge bookcase for them because I'm running out of room.  Love this stuff.

I mainly collect movies(dvds and vhs) with most of them horror films....I have around 900 movies I think.

I have these posters:

Halloween - original theatrical poster
Halloween - Myers looking downstairs
Come Get Some More - indie zombie movie
Night of the Living Dead - original

Last edited by RIP (2007-06-14 15:14:42)

movies
comics
action figures
   star wars
   super heroes
   simpsons
   invader zim
   nightmare before christmas
   misc. 80s properties
   ect, ect, ect
books
music

Hmm I always have this problem.. I think I'm like a pack rat because I like to keep all kinds of things that I will probably never use.. I guess its kind of like a memento in my mind to that moment.. I'm not sure.. But mainly I collect The Goon comics and anything related to movies I dig..

I have every character and every series of Todd McFarlane's "Movie Maniacs", still mint in the box....actually I have two of each.  I've got all the Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 figures, and these cool horror icon bobble heads....so, I suppose I collect figurines.

movie and band merch

Hey i used to collect different types of rocks. And i still got them all. lol

i used to collect star wars action figures, but i dont any more. i still have em though. i also collect (if u can cal it that) model cars. i love to build model cars, the plastic ones that u have to paint. i have 5 done right now, and im working on 3 more. i actually have 6 done, but one i made for my step grandfather to put in his coffin when he died, so its burried with him.

movie weapons, i have replicas of Blades Daywalker Sword and Glaive, the Bride's Hitori Hanzo from Kill Bill, Jet Li's sword from Hero, Conan's broad sword, a knife fron The Scorpion King, and finally the sword from Ultrviolet that she used.

deathgate666 wrote:

i used to collect star wars action figures, but i dont any more. i still have em though. i also collect (if u can cal it that) model cars. i love to build model cars, the plastic ones that u have to paint. i have 5 done right now, and im working on 3 more. i actually have 6 done, but one i made for my step grandfather to put in his coffin when he died, so its burried with him.

that was really sweet what you did for grandfather I love to put together model cars..

I also collect my Fango and Rue Morgue and Horrorhound magizines.

I used to collect Transformers and Jurassic Park toys.  Acutally had every toy of the original JP toy line....but gave it all to charity...a month or two before i learned i could have made a mint.

Nothing. I just realized that.

Movies, movie collectibles, comics, and I want posters.

DVD's, 120, non second hand or previously viewed.

Bookmarks.  Do you know how hard it is to get a non-cheesy horror bookmark?  Seriously, it puts my books to shame.  So, instead of scary, I try to get totally wierd ones - like a Joey Lawrence "Whoa" one.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i used to collect different types of rocks. And i still got them all. lol

kewl I am a rockhound also, raw gemstones too I have a prized Moldivite.