Topic: Trailer for The Last Exorcism

After watching the trailer for "The Last Exorcism" my neck hurts, my fingers hurt, my back hurts and I now have to go to confession... but I will do it with a smile on my face, becaue this bad boy is looking pretty good. 

Synopsis: Ar...

Read More : Trailer for The Last Exorcism

Re: Trailer for The Last Exorcism

^Yes it is!  I am liking what I see so far!

certainly looks promising.

! saw this last night and must admit............... i was impressed!

But, i could hear this nagging voice telling me 'they've just shown you all the good bits......don't get to excited now!!'

I hope the voices are wrong! lol

twistedsista wrote:

But, i could hear this nagging voice telling me 'they've just shown you all the good bits......don't get to excited now!!'

these voices Kirsty, do they go baaaaaaaaaaaaa lol only kidding, how are you, babe? xx

wolfman1959 wrote:
twistedsista wrote:

these voices Kirsty, do they go baaaaaaaaaaaaa lol only kidding, how are you, babe? xx

lol lol lol

i'm very good thank you wolfie........and yourself??? wink

Hello guys, I ask a favor, any of you can tell me what it says in the trailer, then to translate and Spanish subtitles. Please, I need that. thanks and sorry for bothering.

I haven't been too impressed with the 'exorcism' movies that have been coming out lately.  This one looks like it has some promise though.

chubungie wrote:

I haven't been too impressed with the 'exorcism' movies that have been coming out lately.  This one looks like it has some promise though.

I agree

To be honest it looks alright, not great, however having said that it did send a couple of chills down my spine throughout the trailer. Looks like The Exoircist (the way she moves and crawls) combined with Excorcism of Emily Rose (the barn bit).
I will see this though, because it looks quite chilling, but I don't know if I expect a whole lot.