Topic: Lost Boys 3 Trailer

Community member Rabba somehow managed to get us your first look at the trailer for Lost Boys 3 and I have something shocking to say. Lost Boys 2 was one of the shittiest movies ever made. From the stupid wig that Corey Feldman wore to his stupid tou...

Read More : Lost Boys 3 Trailer

Re: Lost Boys 3 Trailer

That does look pretty good, especially for STV film. I haven't seen the Second lost boys movie so i can't compare, but I don't intend to with all the bad talk about it going around. I will wait to see what fans say about this one before I check it out though.

Who that actually  looks really  cool!

Actually doesn't look too bad. Lets hope its better than the last one. hmm

Meh I'm truly sorry I didn't send the video across to the scoops address, instead of placing it in an open thread......I dropped the ball and I sincerely apologise!

....and completely agree with your sum up of LB2....as a big Lost Boys fan, I also found it to be god awful.

I'm quite impressed by The Thirst trailer though, looks like it could be a fun movie! We'll see lol.

Can't wait!!!!!;)

Doesn't look bad, and I'm sure I'll watch it, but the score is already making me weepy.

Meh I agree with you on Lost Boys 2..  it SUCKED on so many different levels..  But after watching this trailer I do believe this is going to be a really good movie !  Bringing back the Frog Brothers to kick some ass.. I really hope they play that song in the movie also..  Im going to see this as soon as its released !