Topic: Porky's.

I posted these clips in another thread but I loved this movie so much I thought it deserved it's own thread.
A classic from the '80s.:lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6vm9ce0mos[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZV1MSldJk[/youtube]

Re: Porky's.

Great film, funny!!!

So many great scenes in this flick.

The Lassie clip is great &  Kim Cattrall is foxy but i saw this film a couple of years ago after not seeing it since i was young & impressionable & i just didn't find it as funny, it's still good though.

One of my favorites, can't beat the raunchy 80's sex comedy!

i watch it for the first time last year and thought it it was treally adult themed but really funny

I love porky.  got this movie few weeks back Porky's 1 and 2 just for £3
I just could not say no  to that

Yeah that is a bargain. I saw Porkys a couple of years ago but can't remember anything about the sequel.

Oddly enough, I only saw bits and pieces of Porky's.  Porky's 2, however, when it hit Showtime back in '84?  I watched it every time it came on.  It's one of those low-brow/cheesy movies (along with Smokey and the Bandit III and They Call Me Bruce?) that I couldn't get enough of back in my pre-teens (and which I still love at almost 40).

I'm going to have to give Porky's a better look, though.  I do remember when it came out and all the kids and neighbors were talking about this funny/dirty sex movie.  One of these days.

I love Porky's, liked it more when I was younger though.

funny movie

Porky's was actually the first movie I ever saw in the theaters...I was like six. Explains a lot really.

I've never seen this film...is it a horror movie?  My guess would be no...I do love me some 80's horror films...probably one of the best decades for movies and music...and hair

I just saw this again today,  i found it even more funny this time around.

The second was okay but not as good as first!

As anyone see the 3rd one? is that any good!

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I love Porky's, liked it more when I was younger though.

I agree, it was better when i was a kid, probably cause it had tits & sex & bad language, all the stuff you get told is bad when you are a kid.