Topic: Sharks are Gonna Get Ya - The Reef Trailer

"Oh Yeah!!" "Daddy Likes!" 
For one, the trailer for the upcoming Aussie horror film "The Reef" reminds me of "Open Water" (which I really liked).. and two, this film has sharks, and the deadman is always a sucker for a shark films.  Shar...

Read More : Sharks are Gonna Get Ya - The Reef Trailer

Re: Sharks are Gonna Get Ya - The Reef Trailer

crap crap crap crap crap... that freaked me out !!!!

Looks pretty good.

yes DMW, seems quite similar to 'open water'  which isn't a bad thing  wink

For some strange reason, I think of Gloria Estefan when I read that headline.  I'm imagining sharks in a conga line. 

Anyway, the movie looks good.

I wasnt crazy about Open Water though the idea of the film was amazing and terrifying. This looks amazing. Similar to OW but seems to be quite a few steps above. I look forward to seeing this... hopefully soon.

Me likey too! big_smile

I wonder why they simply don't just punch it in the nose...

^That might work if a great white just leisurely sauntered up to you and said hello, but in the real world they introduce themselves by taking a bite out of you first! wink

It looks great, I can't wait to see it!

I am a total shark junkie!  I just hope this isn't another one with Discovery Channel footage of sharks with growling added in for effect.

(I confess, even if it is, I'll still watch it.  I can't pass up a shark movie!)

http://www.reefmovie.com

More here.

Looks a top film. One thing the Aussies have always done well is the low budget stuff.

The link no longer working, i saw it youtube, i can tell much of teaser trailer, it look okay so far