Topic: Bob Barker is retireing

Bob Barker, host of the Price is Right for 35 years, is retiring.

http://tv.yahoo.com/the-price-is-right/ … __ER:59514

Re: Bob Barker is retireing

Yeah i heard about this for months and i am extremely heartbroken about this. It was b/c of the show and him i have been watching since the 80's. This was one of the shows i group up watching since i was little. He is definitely going to be missed and even though The Price is Right is still going to be on the air, it's not going to ever be the same with Barker not being the host.

Who cares?

I liked Price as Right back in the 70's as a kid but I thought he retired years ago, lol.

I read today that his sign off including telling people to spay and neuter their pets.  That's kind of nice.

sure, I used to daydream about running down that aisle and bidding "ONE DOLLAR!!!"

i think anyone who has ever watched the show and liked it has wanted to do that. i was gonna get my mom a ticket to go see it live this year, but with him retiring, i guess i wont b able to do that.

They announced today that they will air his last time as host on June 15th.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'll be sure to mark that on my calendar.:rolleyes::lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i was just giving a heads up for every here who watches it, like me. But i knew you were gonna say that Ripper.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i was just giving a heads up for every here who watches it, like me. But i knew you were gonna say that Ripper.

I was just being sarcastic......today has been a shitty day ever since I heard that Paris Hilton was released. I think I am gonna go to California now and kill her. Anybody want a souvenior while I'll there.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I was just being sarcastic......today has been a shitty day ever since I heard that Paris Hilton was released. I think I am gonna go to California now and kill her. Anybody want a souvenior while I'll there.:lol:

Hey why don't all of us take 2 coach buses over to California and kill her. I suggest we do what the prisoners did to the warden, played by Tommy Lee Jones, where they all ganged up on him and stuck his head on a metal poll. I say we all do that and take it over to the main Hilton Hotel where her family owns it and stick the poll with Paris' head on it right in the middle of the lawn outside of the hotel and right next to her are the heads of Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan and the Olsen Twins.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey why don't all of us take 2 coach buses over to California and kill her. I suggest we do what the prisoners did to the warden, played by Tommy Lee Jones, where they all ganged up on him and stuck his head on a metal poll. I say we all do that and take it over to the main Hilton Hotel where her family owns it and stick the poll with Paris' head on it right in the middle of the lawn outside of the hotel and right next to her are the heads of Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan and the Olsen Twins.

hey that sounds lika alot of fun, im in. dont forget britney spears though, put her head on a pike too.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

hey that sounds lika alot of fun, im in. dont forget britney spears though, put her head on a pike too.

Oh i haven't all of them you can think of would be on a spike also.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I'll take one of her hair extensions.  We could sell them on ebay.

It's about time he retired. I remember old Bob on Truth or Consequences. And that was a long fuckin time ago.

about damn time....

he was a great man though

have you heard the latest that Rosie O'Donnell might take over the Price is Right?

I guess it will be like Happy Gilmore says "The Price is Wrong Bitch."

Rosie O'Donnell hosting The Price is Right? Thats the most rediculous thing I've heard, well one of the most rediculous things anyways tongue

i would never watch it again if that fat bitch took over the show.