Topic: Tom Felton beats out Christoph Waltz and Inglourious Basterds!

Tom Felton won 'Best Villain' for 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' at the MTV Movie Awards.

I was so pleased to see that because his performance as Draco in that film was so amazing, he really nailed it and managed to put in such a haunting performance with not that much screen time.

I think obviously Chistoph was amazing but he has already been recognised and it is Draco's turn now LOL.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx8mm7vyj31qzk4fl.jpg

He also beat:

Helena Bonham Carter - Alice in Wonderland
Ken Jeong - The Hangover
Stephen Lang - Avatar

Last edited by Baby_Firefly (2010-06-08 02:35:25)

Re: Tom Felton beats out Christoph Waltz and Inglourious Basterds!

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/South-Park/Stan/stan-pota.gif

MTV is a fucking joke.

Ehhh...man. Christoph should have one in my opinon.

Wow, Christoph Waltz was outstanding in Inglorious Basterds! I haven't seen the new Potter movie, so I can't say anything about Tom Felton's performance. Seems to me that the Potter movies would be a bit more MTV's flavor than Basterds, so it's not surprising. Good for Felton though, Christoph won the best supporting actor Oscar so he's probably not even paying attention to what MTV thinks.

i do admit Tom Felton has got better with the potter films but beating Christoper Waltz is crazy.
but then again who cares as they have thing like Best Kiss

hackblowfist666 wrote:

Wow, Christoph Waltz was outstanding in Inglorious Basterds! I haven't seen the new Potter movie, so I can't say anything about Tom Felton's performance. Seems to me that the Potter movies would be a bit more MTV's flavor than Basterds, so it's not surprising. Good for Felton though, Christoph won the best supporting actor Oscar so he's probably not even paying attention to what MTV thinks.

Exactly. You should see it dude, it is my favourite!

Christoph won the Oscar! This award was all Tom's and he deserved it! I didn't think he would win though against that competition but I was so pleased he did.

The scene where he is holding his wand pointed at Dumbledore, threatening to kill him but crying because he doesn't want to do it  is heartbreaking. He is very talented, he understands Draco.

I wanted Daniel Radcliffe to win best actor but up against R-Patz sad he couldn't win.

These awards are a joke.  voted on mainly by teen and preteens that know nothing about the movies they vote for other then "who's dreamy" and how "great" Twilight is.  What a fuckin joke

that was bullshit the jew hunter should have won

Inglourious Basterds is a horrible movie, it shouldn't win anything. tongue

Inglourious Basterds is great! you would not know a good movie if it bit you in the ass.

If you win an MTV award, do you ever mention it after you're 30 years old?  It seems like putting "Won Boy Scout Box Car Derby" on you resume.