Topic: Deep in the Woods - 2000

I am not sure what country this slasher film came from in 2000(it might be german) called Deep in the Woods but it's a pretty cool flick which I have on dvd.

It's a simple storyline for it where 5 amateur actors are hired by a multi millionaire to come to estate in the middle of the woods and perform the play Little Red Ridiing Hood for his mute wierd son. Well there is a serial killer near by and as you might can guess they start getting killed off.

The killer wears a wolf costume that the young actors brougth with them and starts killing them in a variety of ways.

I like this film alot and the kills are pretty good. The setting of them film is also great.

Re: Deep in the Woods - 2000

Where do you get this stuff from? you always got something new under your sleaves. Either its weird ass new stuff or cheasy ass old stuff, keep it comeing.

boyd84 wrote:

Where do you get this stuff from? you always got something new under your sleaves. Either its weird ass new stuff or cheasy ass old stuff, keep it comeing.

No, I can't believe you never heard of this before. It's been out on dvd since 2000. Alot of people discuss this film on many boards.;)

I think the movie is French. And, yes, it's pretty decent. Has some cools visuals.

It's an Italian film.  I enjoyed it very much it was more psychological than anything to me.

Well whatever country it is from.....I like it alot.:lol:

The original title is 'Promenons-Nous Dans Les Bois' and that sure sounds french to me smile

I'm retarded it is French I guess I pulled that out of my ass.  Hey I have worked 60 hours this week and my brain is FRIED!  Je m'excuse !

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I'm retarded it is French I guess I pulled that out of my ass.  Hey I have worked 60 hours this week and my brain is FRIED!  Je m'excuse !

lol I hope it didn't hurt to much when you pulled it out wink
Working that much can easily do that to a brain cool

I actually took a 30 minute nap on my office floor.  But I am earning an extra $450 so I can't complain too much.

Nothing wrong with that at all. Now you can buy more DVD's smile

Actually I am moving into an apt so I am earning first months rent and money to turn on utilities.  I am spoiled cause I have lived with mom and dad all this time.  Being an adult is hard damn it.

I pulled out too soon, sorry..................just kidding!!!!:lol:

OMG are you drunk yet. lol

Why, do you want me to be?:lol:

RIP wrote:

Why, do you want me to be?:lol:

Only drunk enough for me to take full advantage of you.

once again, Rippy posted about a movie i never heard of before

I've heard of this film before (from other boards), but have never seen it.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I've heard of this film before (from other boards), but have never seen it.

You ought to give it a shot cause I think you would like it.;)

This is a really decent movie.  Horror with a touch of gore.