Boris Karloff The Veil
Fringe
Tales From The Cryptkeeper cartoon & tv show

thats all I can think of right now but theres more

Re: Just comment on it

Supernatural sucks my balls.

whew, I feel like a great weight has been lifted

(Robot Chicken owns)

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-05-25 22:01:54)

just saw the season finale of ncis los angeles and the only thing i'm wondering is "Who was watching callen in the cemetary" I guess i'll have to wait until the fall to find out. Any other NCIS fans out there.

http://coobs.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/alf.jpg

Well they canceled Flashforward and Happy Town, probably for something like "How Wants to Shave A Donkey's Balls in a Minute for a Million" or something similar.

I am currently obsessed with Supernatural and Vampire Diaries ohh and Royal Pains

My favourite TV show is South Park. I like very much. Its story is really interesting and its characters are playing perfect roles.  I like also Knight rider and The unit.

I like the Happy Town.  And Hell's Kitched (love Ramsey screaming at people).

Golden Girls.
A-Team.
Greatest American Hero.
Night Court.
Welcome Back Kotter.
MXC.
Are you being served?
Keeping up appearances.
Last of the summer wine.
Waiting for god.
One foot in the grave.
And of course Monty Python.

MXC (which I watched for a while) reminds me how badly American shows rip off other countries' shows.  They tried a MXC ripoff called "Wipeout."  Not bad, but not nearly as good.  And youhave all of the British shows the Americans tried to rip off- "Who Wants to Win Haggis?", "The Weakest Parlimentarian", etc.  But the worst is Britain's "The Cube."  You can find it on YouTube, and I find it fascinating.  US version- Minute to Win It.  I guess that is also on YouTube, but I would advise trying to watch it.