Topic: Mega Shark vs Giganotosaurus

The Asylum's Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus is one of those great guilty pleasure films that has the right amount of B movie absurdity in it.  Well, the Asylum apparently is going to follow up the success of the film with another giant animal versu...

Read More : Mega Shark vs Giganotosaurus

Re: Mega Shark vs Giganotosaurus

Asylum is the Italians of the 2000's.  At least the Italians had talent and could actually *add* to genres back then.

But I do have to give it to Asylum on one point- they make ridiculously bad films.  Some are fun too watch, some are like a kick to the nuts.

Awesome artwork. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus was one of the worst movies I've seen. But I wouldn't be able to stay away from this one.

you got to be fucking kiding me, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus  was really bad.

Awesome.
I actually think the first was so bad, but i liked it anyway just for it's sheer cheesiness and how absurd it was. I will look forward to this one as well tongue

The artwork is really cool.

But I won't be seeing this. LOL. Just seems like a terrible "SyFy" movie.

The Creature wrote:

The artwork is really cool.

But I won't be seeing this. LOL. Just seems like a terrible "SyFy" movie.

Sometimes a movie is so bad, it's good.  Cheese can be good.

Anyway, I don't see how this is gonna work.  If the fight takes place in the ocean, the shark wins, if on land, the dino wins...

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus was sooooo cheesey.. especially when the shark jumped out of the ocean and ate the airplane !!  lol

how the actors kept a straight face I will never know..

(head is spinning)

So bad it's good does not apply to MS vs GO....it was so bad it was terrible......the only part i enjoyed was the guy on the airplane who looked out the window and screamed HOLY SHIT when he saw mega shark flying out of the water.  Thats bout all I remember......still not as bad as Raptor Island though......  ::shudders: