Topic: New Trailer For French Flick In Their Sleep

DANS TON SOMMEIL aka In Their Sleep is the next French film that has been circulating online. The main attraction for the film so far has been that Anne Parillaud from La Femme Nikita is starring. I'm not sure what to think of the film just yet based...

Read More : New Trailer For French Flick In Their Sleep

Re: New Trailer For French Flick In Their Sleep

My schoolboy French is terrible and there are no subs, but it looks alright! Hopefully it will stand side by side with those other awesome froggy horrors of recent years

Looks ok, I'll give it a chance since the French usually make great horror films.

Ah J'adore this! big_smile

I think they have kept something back in the trailer that you don't see until you watch the film, I love the subtle layers that France use in their movies. It doesn't look 'amazing' but something tells me I'm not seeing the full picture, so I am interested in this film ::)

So far, I've loved the stuff that's come out of France, so I'll definitely check this one out when it's available.  I really appreciate the way that there ends up being much more story to the movie than a trailer will give up, that always works for me.  I'm in.

Yeah, i don't take much notice of trailers nowadays, i'll watch this regardless

anyone seen or heard anything about this bad bwoy as yet?

should be out doin the rounds

I can't wait to see this film.  Thanks for the trailer.  smile