Topic: Ugly Baby

I am quite bored at the moment and decided to post a video of my favorite comedian.  His name is Stephen Lynch and I think he's hilarious.  As you can tell from the video he is a singing comedian and he does some pretty downright awful songs, but it's all in good fun and makes me laugh my ass off.  Oh yeah, and his buddy who comes out is Mark Teich, you may recognize him from his recent Hallmark commercial when he dances like MC Hammer.  lol  This song is called Baby. Enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXuC6t6-VhA[/youtube]

Re: Ugly Baby

i posted one of hs videos last year on here, he is a great commedian. is he still doing live preformances?

He is currently doing 15 minute sets on the Opie and Anthony Traveling Virus Tour and has debuted some new songs at them including a song titled "Little Gay Robot". His other new songs include "Peanuts," which is based on the Charles Shultz comic strip and several "Diary Entries" where he makes fun of various people throughout history.

lol
that's hilarious. i never heard of the guy before but he is funny

I went to a show of his in San Diego a few month ago, needless to say I almost pissed myself, the guy is a fuckin' comic genius....never a dull moment in his show..songs are great, very lively...all around an A+ IMO.