Topic: Mainpage Update

A major update has been done to the mainpage. You can now see everytime you hit the site throughout the day what is new since your last visit. This includes new forum posts, with a link to them, new trailers with a link and also new articles since your last visit. And of course your pretty avatar ( assuming you set one ).

More to come on this update!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/

Re: Mainpage Update

That's slick man I like that. Great job on the site and the new update. I don't remember how I found your site but I am glad I did because I am on it all the time.

glad you like the site smile I got your email and responded to you by the way. Many more updates coming this is just the first part of the new "profile" pages smile

Sweet, I got the last post...currently.

Thats awesome Meh.  Great job.

When I opened the site today, I jumped when I saw the first thing : my avatar!

I thought I am on the "Wanted" list. Then I saw the links to various pages.

Our site is improving a lot ... with the positive suggestions from the cool members we have got here. Great job Meh.

i am always busy making changes and improvements to make getting your taste of morning horror all that much easier smile

And morning horror is a nutrionial part to everyone's life.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-20 09:17:16)

The changes really do kick ass so far...I'd applaud, but you wouldn't hear it.  So I'm applauding really really loud.

i gotta admit that when i hit the site this morning I loved seeing right off the bat what was new since my last visit. Made it much faster to catch up and git down in funky town!

Yeah. 

Git down in funky town?  Dude...no offense...but....that is like...'70s....

We were missing something so it has now been updated to show you the latest reviews sicne your last visit. That way you can see when a new review has been added with ease.

Yea its definetly a kick ass feature.. But don't expect that to be the end of it.. Mike has always got like 50 things on his list that he has in mind for the site to make it better for us to check out.. So always be on the lookout for something new..