Topic: Pissed over my shoe

I have to rant I bought a pair of shoes on friday and didn't wear them until today well I call the fuckin store to let them know I was coming down to exchange them for a new pair because they'll all I have right now being I'm at work well the fuckin girl on the phone is giving me a hard time on the phone because I don't have reciept so I told her I'm at work I don't have it actually I threw it away because I didn't think my fuckin shoe would break!...well shes still going on about the stupid reciept I'm like all I want to do is exchange them for a new pair so she of course got an attitude with me on the phone because I'm actually making her do her job..I really want to know why do people need to be such a fuckin asshole over bullshit..well now on my lunch I have to go down there and get a new pair shoes and I swear to god if they give me a hardtime I'm gonna tell them to take there fuckin shoes and shove them up there ass and that I want my 20.00 dollars back..yes thats right 20.00 I never pay that much the most is 10.00 but no I liked these shoes alot so I paid it..I hate people anymore my problem is i'm too fuckin nice and I don't let the small things bother me well its happening and alot of it deals with a person I work with but thats whole other story..ok I'm done now feel a little better

Re: Pissed over my shoe

there are way too many incompetant people working in the public

Re: Pissed over my shoe

Seeing as though I work in Loss Prevention, the importance of receipts in this day and age is fraud control.  Cause I mean not only are you returning shoes, but you are returning a pair of shoes that are broken.  So some stores policies are probably strict on taking back merchandise that has been used and broke.  After all, they only sell the shoes, they dont make them. So they really shouldnt even have to accomidate the fact that they broke since that is a manufacturers problem and not a retails store.  In some cases like this they may not even take them back with a receipt and will just give you info on contacting the company who manufactured so they can replace or refund them. 

You say she gave you attitude because you were making her do her job, but maybe her job is to make sure you have a receipt for a return of a used/damaged product?  No one wants to lose their job, and if this is something that she has to do for her job, she porbably doesnt want to risk it over your shoes.

If you went into a electronics store, sucha s a Best Buy, with a DVD player and said "I bought this here a week ago, but it doesnt work and I dont have a receipt" they would probably give you a hard time too.  Because how can they prove how long you have had an item or if you really bought it there without a receipt.

Sorry to come off bad, but in my line of work, people see me as the bad cop because they dont agree with policies.  Policies are in place for specific reasons and people dont understand that sometimes.  For example, I am a 23 yr old kid just out of college.  I have done my share of partying, but I have to break up parties at my hotel because w ehave policies against parties and bringing in outside alcohol.  Does it suck that I have to ruin peoples fun? Yes.  But these policies are created to be enforced.  Trust me, it is no fun having people yell at you because they dont agree with a policy, but I am not gonna lose sleep over the fact I was just doing my job.  I am sure this clerk has dealt with this before and feels the same way.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-18 11:40:22)

Re: Pissed over my shoe

well the whole fact of this is not over the fuckin shoe its they way I was treated over it...you don't just treat people like shit for the hell of it and thats the way she treated me also I still had the price tag on the bottom of shoe because I forgot to take it off also with the stores name on it..I normally don't just return something without a reciept but yes I threw it away and plus I'm at work with a broken shoe I can't go home because I only have a half hour lunch and I live half way across town..I don't know maybe they should check there "merchandise" before selling it..I'm sorry that girl had no right with the way she treated she made me feel like a scumbag..I deal with the public all day long and I deal with alot of petty shit but I'm never nasty to someone..I'm professional she wasn't..

Re: Pissed over my shoe

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I deal with the public all day long and I deal with alot of petty shit but I'm never nasty to someone..I'm professional she wasn't..

You make a good point but maybe she felt that you were being petty to her.  I mean it's possible she felt the same way about you that you did about her.  Unfortunately she may have reacted to it in a bad way.  Thats the problem with any form of communication, things can get misconstrued. 

But even if you were polite as can be and you go in looking to stick a shoe up someones ass, now all you are doing is bringing yourself down to their level. 

But good luck to you when you go in.  For their sake I hope they take care of you as I'd hate to see a headline tomorrow reading "Woman shoves shoe up store clerks rectum"

Re: Pissed over my shoe

jmh314 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

I deal with the public all day long and I deal with alot of petty shit but I'm never nasty to someone..I'm professional she wasn't..

You make a good point but maybe she felt that you were being petty to her.  I mean it's possible she felt the same way about you that you did about her.  Unfortunately she may have reacted to it in a bad way.  Thats the problem with any form of communication, things can get misconstrued. 

But even if you were polite as can be and you go in looking to stick a shoe up someones ass, now all you are doing is bringing yourself down to their level. 

But good luck to you when you go in.  For their sake I hope they take care of you as I'd hate to see a headline tomorrow reading "Woman shoves shoe up store clerks rectum"

well I went to the store I got my new shoes..and of course that girl who answered the was there and yes of course she was a bigger ass then what she was on the phone might I add she made me feel like scum because she had to take the use shoes I had on my feet..I don't care anymore I got new shoes thats all that matters now..although I really felt like shoving the shoe up her ass maybe she would lighten up a little more..

Re: Pissed over my shoe

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I got new shoes thats all that matters now..although I really felt like shoving the shoe up her ass maybe she would lighten up a little more..

Maybe you should have done it just for fun anyways.  lol  But at least they took care of switchin the shoes for ya.

Re: Pissed over my shoe

The customer is always right.  I know what you mean about attitude Raven.  It's like being a fucking cashier gives them power or something.  Oh well she can just eat a turd sandwich and choke on it. Nasty bitch.

Re: Pissed over my shoe

From the title of the post, I thought someone literally peed on your shoe.

Re: Pissed over my shoe

well thats happened to me once by my dog lol...the little bastard

Re: Pissed over my shoe

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

The customer is always right.  I know what you mean about attitude Raven.  It's like being a fucking cashier gives them power or something.  Oh well she can just eat a turd sandwich and choke on it. Nasty bitch.

also I'm not the first person to encounter this nasty bitch a girl I work with also has encountered her aswell and shes naturally just a bitch..you know if you hate your job so much then quit find something new..its there job to make the costumer happy..

12

Re: Pissed over my shoe

Well Raven, you should've acted like Al Bundy to her.......:lol:

Re: Pissed over my shoe

RIP wrote:

Well Raven, you should've acted like Al Bundy to her.......:lol:

I really wanted to beat her in the head with the fuckin shoe but I kept my composser big_smile...

Re: Pissed over my shoe

i always like to ask them are you always this rude?  and then i say may i speak to your manager and they get all nice.  i got a woman fired from bath & body works for being rude plus i got a shit load of coupons.  i have to admit though the last time a cashier in a grocery store was rude to me i got so pissed that i just walked off and left my groceries on her checkstand cause i was fuming angry.

Re: Pissed over my shoe

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i always like to ask them are you always this rude?  and then i say may i speak to your manager and they get all nice.  i got a woman fired from bath & body works for being rude plus i got a shit load of coupons.  i have to admit though the last time a cashier in a grocery store was rude to me i got so pissed that i just walked off and left my groceries on her checkstand cause i was fuming angry.

thats like my fiancee I hate going shopping with him lol