Topic: Muffin Man review

Our boy Dan aka Stigma has his very first horror review. Took me MONTHS to teach him to write but its worth the wait.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2156.htm

Re: Muffin Man review

And its for the film, Muffin Man.  That looks like a very...interesting movie.

Heh yea its a good review. Bit long for my tastes but alot of people like them that way. I might have to look into that movie.. I have a special place in my heart for the "so bad they're good" movies.

i cant get enough of the so bad they are good films!!!

It sounds a lot like The Gingerdead Man another completely horrible movie but what the hell I'll watch it. I'll watch anything once

rofl man I loved the gingerdead man.. that movie was so bad yet so good. You need to review it Hard2Kill on the site if you have seen it!

Yeah, I also like movies that are so bad there good.  It would probrably express my love for Peter Jackson's old fright flicks.

amen to that. Makes you wonder how uwe boll cant make his horrible movies at least fun.

Haha, you can say that again Meh.  I wonder if Uwe Boll should take a sharp turn down the comedy/horror isle...

Ha yea I think all the comedic value would have been gone from Gingerdead man if Gary Busey wouldn't have been involved.. Because the whole movie I pictured him drunk off his ass in a recording booth making stuff up for the Gingerdead man.. Funny as hell..