Topic: Diablo Movie in the Works

Legendary Pictures the minds behind 300 and SuperMan are now working on a film adaptation of the hit game DIABLO. This is great news. Diablo was an awesome game, and Legendary Pictures is a kick ass studio that makes movies right!
In Diablo yo...

Read More : Diablo Movie in the Works

Re: Diablo Movie in the Works

Very Interesting.  I am a fan of the Diable games I & II so I hope the movie does then justus.

yeah i also enjoyed the games.

I loved the games. They must do this right! They can't mess this up! I'd love to have more information but probably there won't be any useful information for over a year.

this is kinda like making a movie out of Warhammer or something like that. i just hope they dont fuck it up, but i have a feeling that it wont be too good because of all the games to movies that iv seen, the first resident evil was th best and the rest pretty much sucked.

Maybe if some guys from Blizzard are checking everything out I won't turn out that bad. What I'm really concerned for is what rating are they aiming for? I'd love to watch a NC-17 rated Diablo movie. big_smile

Ive never played the games but heard they were pretty good. Hopefully it turns out good.