Topic: horror fest

ok for horror fest this year theres 8 new movie that usually wouldnt be seen by the public eye. personally i think Dark Ride, The Hamiltons and Wicked Little Things are the ones that look the best. give me some feedback on these and the others, i want some other oppinions to go by to see whick ones to go watch and which ones might be a load of crap.

Re: horror fest

From what i can tell it souns like they will all have something to offer the horror genre and the cool thing is that the movies are so diverse, zombies, ghosts, killers, and snoop dog to boot. I say buy the pass and see em' all. I unfortunately will be camping in the wilds of Santa Cruz so i will probably miss the whole damn thing. I hate family outings.

Hard2Kill wrote:

I hate family outings.

me too

PhilnEdee wrote:
Hard2Kill wrote:

I hate family outings.

me too

Me three.

I would really like to see The Hamiltons, Wicked Little Things, and Hood of Horror so if anyone gets a chance to see them please post a review. I am hoping I can catch most of these on DVD or maybe they will get a wider release after fear fest if they do well. The great thing about something like Fear Fest is the atmosphere of seeing these movies with other genre fans on the big screen, that can add a lot to how much you enjoy a film.

Man you guys are forgetting Grave Dancers.. Mike Mendez did a fantastic job with that film.. I really want to see that and Dark Ride. Wicked Little Things looks cool as well. Hood of Horror I could probably wait for DVD.. But all the films really look good. I mean I would really love to see ALL of them theatrically but it comes down to how much money am I willing to spend to see these movies..

I've just done a forum search for any threads with "After Dark Horror Fest" in the thread title. Three or four threads appeared on the search results page. I've only looked in this thread but it seems the best one to post this in -

- are they doing a new set of 8 horror films in the After Dark Horror Fest series?