Re: What do you collect?

thedeadshallrule wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i used to collect different types of rocks. And i still got them all. lol

kewl I am a rockhound also, raw gemstones too I have a prized Moldivite.

If your ever at Shawshank this might come in handy. I went panning for gold a few times, found only a few small nuggets, very small. But that was some very fun camping trips. I allways wanted to go gemstone hunting.

I collect dust.....what can I say, I hate to clean.

jmh314 wrote:

I collect dust.....what can I say, I hate to clean.

lol, me too, cleaning is a bitch.

i dont clean until i cant walk into my room without a street sweeper (the car, not the person)

Here is a cool site for monster themed models, and check out the movie poster section to.

www.mad-monsters.com/Models?index.html

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I was a total rock hound in elementary school and I still have my entire collection.  I have bought several books on rocks and I am getting anxious to start collecting again. I am a bit of a nerd.

i have every note and everything that my Gf has ever given to me

deathgate666 wrote:

i have every note and everything that my Gf has ever given to me

awww ^_^

ive got really odd stuff.i collect zombie novels,weapons both movie and other,movie collectibles-especially odd stuff like george romeros original script for resident evil,over 40 statues (mostly horror),and artwork (horror as well) its like i have a museum in my house (thats what my friends call my house at least)

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I was a total rock hound in elementary school and I still have my entire collection.  I have bought several books on rocks and I am getting anxious to start collecting again. I am a bit of a nerd.

Hey i'm a nerd to. Just look at everything i collect. I even used to look everywhere, including on the streets for different types of rocks which i found a badass one on my street. I even used to steal a couple of them while i was in science class. LOL