Topic: New Cast and Photos For Archaic Redemption

Not long ago we gave you guys a first hand look at some of the early character shots from Anthony Brownriggs Archaic Redemption. Today once again I got some more casting updates along with the corresponding photos to go with it. The first of which is...

Read More : New Cast and Photos For Archaic Redemption

Re: New Cast and Photos For Archaic Redemption

Some new shots coming up soon, as we have more new cast to announce. smile

AB

Based on the one line synopsis, I'm not sure I understand the concept, but the make up looks great and it's zombies, so I'm in.

More explanation will be coming forthwith. Its more of a story than it is a plot, and more a Horrific film, than a horror film. smile  We're still keeping some key things under wraps at this point while development ensues.

AB

Thanks for clearing things up. 

From:  http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/virtual … ts.asp?e=1

Plot refers to the series of events that give a story its meaning and effect.

Are you saying then that the story has no meaning?  I would think a plot would be a necessary component to any story. 

It's a good thing I just viewed "The Girl Next Door" and understand the distinction between horror and horrific.

I'm not trying to bust your balls,  I'm genuinely interested based on the make up effects alone.  I'm interested in your project because those zombies appear to be intelligent and that's not common in the genre.

Plot versus story in this point sMart, I believe indicates that its based around a story, an evolving storyline, not a prefabricated Plot that takes you from A -B-C.  Though I could be wrong.  Without going into too much of an explanation of what I know of roleplay to explain that.  And yes I am aware that plot in story are linked, but I still think there is a difference from a Story driven by a plot desperately trying to fit things in, and a Plot driven by story.  Which could be where the films such as "survival of the dead" and "diary of the dead" fell through?

That makes a bit more sense, thanks Seraphina.  I  guess I'm just not a huge fan of the cryptic style of marketing.

Welcome to the site.