Topic: New Photos For La Horde

From ShootForTheHead comes a bunch of new stills for the upcoming zombie flick LA HORDE.
La Horde takes place in an area north of Paris. In order to avenge the murder of one of their own by a group of ruthless gangsters, four corrupt cops go on a r...

Read More : New Photos For La Horde

Re: New Photos For La Horde

Looks good! big_smile

Eh, I've seen the movie.  It started out pretty good, but the end was horrible.  Especially when one of the characters was standing on a car surrounded by zombies- none pulled him down for a good couple of minutes.  Another dumb move in the movie was when an old man had a grenade in a concrete hall.  Instead of going down the hall to let it off, he did it by the door where his fellow survivors were trying to get through.  The makeup wasn't bad though...

be sure to submit a review we would love to read your take!

I thought La Horde kicked much ass considering.  Always surprises me how some can accept the notion of zombies, but then complain of other unbelievable aspects of this type of film.

And for arguments sake - concerning the car scene - he had been bitten, this may have contributed to his prolonged survival in one way or another.
Either way that scene looked great on a visual level.

The stills look nice if anything...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3555/3601144564_c12864c2ae.jpg