Topic: Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer

Out of the blue the teaser trailer for Paranormal Activity 2 has dropped onto the internet and you can now check it out below. Its safe to say this looks like more of the same. Watch the new trailer below and let us know what you think in the comment...

Read More : Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer

Re: Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer

hhhmmmmmm........

i was quite disappointed with PA to be honest.  I keep meaning to give it another watch on my own, lights off, surround sound on....try and ramp up the atmosphere a bit and see if that makes a difference.

That trailer looks a little too close to my life.......german shepard (that looks exactly like my pooch) and toddler.....spooooooky lol

i like the first one but i might wait till it comes out on DVD before watching it because it just seems like another bad sequel that shouldn't been made.

Gonna give it a miss based on the first one.

I was scared shitless with this movie but I was expecting to be scared. The best way to watch it is alone with the lights out and the sound all the way up. I really enjoyed it, and it shows that independent filmmakers can make blockbusters as well. The trailer looks great, made chills go up my spine. I'll be checking this out before Saw 7 I'll tell you that much.

Don't know what to think yet. But I will likely go see it. Saw VII first tongue

sickf**k wrote:

I'll be checking this out before Saw 7 I'll tell you that much.

Me too!!  Especially considering that you would have to shell out the additional dough for the 3D experience of the latest instalment.  I have to say I am intregued by the trailer, even though it does not show much,  but chances are that I will check out the sequel, especially since I loved the first PA.

alien25 wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

I'll be checking this out before Saw 7 I'll tell you that much.

Me too!!  Especially considering that you would have to shell out the additional dough for the 3D experience of the latest instalment.  I have to say I am intregued by the trailer, even though it does not show much,  but chances are that I will check out the sequel, especially since I loved the first PA.

Same here. I will pay to see PA 2 before I see Failure 7.

I'm down.

I can wait for this smile
Trailer is really creepy plus if you pause the trailer at 1:12
you can see the baby standing up in the cot in the mirror but  you can  not see the baby in the cot?,

I not seen a SAW movie seen SAW 3 but i will be 110% see this movie least 3 times lol

BASSI wrote:

I can wait for this smile
Trailer is really creepy plus if you pause the trailer at 1:12
you can see the baby standing up in the cot in the mirror but  you can  not see the baby in the cot?,

I not seen a SAW movie seen SAW 3 but i will be 110% see this movie least 3 times lol

ooh yeah, i think it's the other way round though...you can see the baby but not it's reflection.
And at about 42 seconds you can see the rocking chair moving !  That's quite creepy yikes

I'm liking the idea of the multiple cameras. Seeing mostly everything through the one static camera was one of the things that sort of bugged me about the first one.

I liked PA and I am excited for this sequel..  looks creepy..

maybe I just really get creeped out by these type of movies because I have had paranormal experiences in my life...

i liked the first and like ghost/ hauntedhouse films so will certainly give this a look. by the way mistress i like your cheeky new avatar. i'm not surprised you've had paranormal experiences, if i was a ghost i'd want to haunt you. tongue

wolfman1959 wrote:

i liked the first and like ghost/ hauntedhouse films so will certainly give this a look. by the way mistress i like your cheeky new avatar. i'm not surprised you've had paranormal experiences, if i was a ghost i'd want to haunt you. tongue

no wonder the ghosts never want to leave my bedroom

Im joking of course, in all the paranormal experiences Ive ever had, my bedroom is the one place that never is bothered. I think I scare the ghosts away  lol

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Im joking of course, in all the paranormal experiences Ive ever had, my bedroom is the one place that never is bothered. I think I scare the ghosts away  lol

they must be really dead is all i can say then wink

azathoth wrote:

I'm down.

Aye..

-deadmanwalkin

I really liked the first one, but I'm usually pretty skeptical about sequels. I might check it out though. Kinda depends on what else is out around that time.

Does anyone else see that the baby is only in the reflection once the figure is in the doorway?!?!?

MorbidPuppies wrote:

Does anyone else see that the baby is only in the reflection once the figure is in the doorway?!?!?

I'm not sure if that is actually a reflection of the baby, it looks different than the reflection from the previous scene.  The roundish "head" looks darker and much larger.   Hard to tell from a few seconds.  Like the creepy factor, plus it has several cameras going at different areas.

sickf**k wrote:

I was scared shitless with this movie but I was expecting to be scared. The best way to watch it is alone with the lights out and the sound all the way up. I really enjoyed it, and it shows that independent filmmakers can make blockbusters as well. The trailer looks great, made chills go up my spine. I'll be checking this out before Saw 7 I'll tell you that much.

Same here. Im sick of the SAW films. The first PA was great in my opinion. I saw it in theaters twice and couldnt sleep through the night for a week. Im not getting my hopes up for this sequel but Im definitely curious enough to give it a shot.

azathoth wrote:
MorbidPuppies wrote:

I'm not sure if that is actually a reflection of the baby, it looks different than the reflection from the previous scene.  The roundish "head" looks darker and much larger.   Hard to tell from a few seconds.  Like the creepy factor, plus it has several cameras going at different areas.

Very true, also, after i showed that to my gf, she said the figure looked pregnant, what do you think?

Is it the same house ???  kinda looks the same ..maybe witrh new owners and different furniture.??

There are easter eggs in the teaser!  Check it out.
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/38309/ … nvestigate

Interesting