Topic: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Yes, another movie with Michael Cera being an awkward teenager fighting for a girl. But the comic book-style direction looks pretty neat. Plus, it's made from the director of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead which (hint, hint, my avatar) is something I quite admire.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgOLmjhxVVU[/youtube]

Re: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

I saw the trailer earlier today when I went and saw Eclipse. I thought it looked pretty good and different than most comedies we see today. I'm def. interested.

Yeah, I know it's typical of Michael Cera to play the same role as his other films but he fits the persona good. I might check it out in theaters.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I saw the trailer earlier today when I went and saw Eclipse.

lol.

One Bad Seed wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

I saw the trailer earlier today when I went and saw Eclipse.

lol.

I found that a bit lawl-worthy as well. But hey, it's a love/hate film and I respect that. I for one am not a fan. lol

Laugh all you want it doesn't bother me. Hell, I still laugh and make fun of all the gay little nerds who read Harry Potter. And all the virgin space geeks who worship Star Trek. At least when I see a Twilight movie my GF is with me. If it will make her happy for me to sit through a movie with her, than I'm sure as hell going to watch it.