Topic: Mutant Girls Squad Finds Distro

Nikkatsu Corporation, Japan’s oldest film studio, and FUNimation® Entertainment, the leading distributor of Japanese animation in North America, announced today an agreement that gives FUNimation Entertainment an exclusive first look option...

Read More : Mutant Girls Squad Finds Distro

Re: Mutant Girls Squad Finds Distro

Great news!  big_smile

-deadmanwalkin

hell yeah i love movies like these ones

I absolutely love these type of films because their lighthearted fun,  lots of crazy gore, and not to mention Asian babes. I just watched Machine Girl for about the 4th-5th time just last night and also enjoyed watching Tokyo Gore Police. I  also got Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl for Fathers Day. So hell yea bring it on!

Underdog wrote:

I absolutely love these type of films because their lighthearted fun,  lots of crazy gore, and not to mention Asian babes. I just watched Machine Girl for about the 4th-5th time just last night and also enjoyed watching Tokyo Gore Police. I  also got Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl for Fathers Day. So hell yea bring it on!

now this is my type of person right there.might i suggest hard revenge milly to you

Last edited by daxter (2010-07-01 21:38:55)

daxter wrote:
Underdog wrote:

now this is my type of person right there.might i suggest hard revenge milly to you

Thanks, daxter for the "heads up on Hard Revenge Milly." I rented as soon as it became available at the local vid store, and it was a pretty good flick too. Next on my list is Robo Geisha.

Underdog wrote:
daxter wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Thanks, daxter for the "heads up on Hard Revenge Milly." I rented as soon as it became available at the local vid store, and it was a pretty good flick too. Next on my list is Robo Geisha.

i just finished watching robo geisha and i think that you'll enjoy it

daxter wrote:
Underdog wrote:
daxter wrote:

i just finished watching robo geisha and i think that you'll enjoy it

I'm envious that you got to see RoboGeisha already. Sushi Typhoon has a few cool titles that are coming our soon. One that I really wanna see is Aliens vs Ninja.