Topic: I Finally Got It!

I finally got my hands on the Ultimate 2 Disc Original TCM!!!  I know I haven't posted in a long time and it will be a while before I do much more than this. Well, I was just excited to display my enthusiam!  $18 at Walmart!  Still love the remake!  No one probably cares but I need to say something on this site!

Re: I Finally Got It!

great addition. Ultimate 2 Disc TCM is the best dvd transfer of tcm to date.

Congrats and hope you enjoy it.:cool:

i actually own not only the Ultimate 2 Disc Edition but i also own the limited 30th anniversary edition with the meat on the back of the case and also with a slip case, which you can't find that version anywhere.

good job!!! have fun:)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

i actually own not only the Ultimate 2 Disc Edition but i also own the limited 30th anniversary edition with the meat on the back of the case and also with a slip case, which you can't find that version anywhere.

I got that one too thats an awesome edition got it at FYE for like 20 bucks or sumthign when it first came out.

It's about time big_smile

sickf**k wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I got that one too thats an awesome edition got it at FYE for like 20 bucks or sumthign when it first came out.

And the best part is that it's a collector's item now that you can't find it anywhere. But i got my copy of it at Coconuts the day it came out. I can't remember how much i got it for.