Topic: Inception

Anyone looking forward to Inception?  I've been waiting a long time for this movie since I saw the original teaser in theaters forever ago.  Only a week away and I cant wait!  I have a ticket for the midnight showing at the IMAX.

Re: Inception

I've heard really good things about this movie.  I may just go to the theater to see this.

i read a review and it said its a great film but do have to concentrate as alot does happen.
big_smile

I really want to see this too.   It looks great.. and I've also heard nothing but good things about this film.

-deadmanwalkin

Early critic reviews are starting to be released after the ban over talking about the early press screening has been listed.....it's currently garnering a 100% fresh rating based on 9 critic reviews.  While that is bound to drop down some, thats a pretty phenomenal start.  Best quote from any of the early reviews "Kubrick would have been proud"  Thats a pretty lofty statement!

I think it looks pretty interesting. Plus I've got a total crush on Ellen Page, so I'll have to check it out.

Just got home from seeing it on IMAX.  Wow, just wow. Absolutely loved it. My mind is blown, awesome

i'm so jealous

I was also lucky enough to go to the midnight IMAX and it really is one of the best movies of the year!

a review of inception http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie_review … p?id=14783

Just read a couple reviews in the local newspapers and this seems like a def. must see.

Love the concept of the movie.

This is a movie I want to see, it sounds wild.

I saw it Friday and I must say it's amazing.

I saw it on Saturday. A mind-bending experience. The visuals are over the top fantastic, the acting and characters play off each other in fine form. It left me with a lot of questions as the plot is thick with twists and turns. A lenghty discussion was needed with my 16 year old after we left the theatre and plowed through our own perspectives of the film concluding that what we had just seen was a fantastic film. The final scene had the whole audience "AWE" in unison. smile

Go see it.

Shake

Gotta see it now Shake has spoken!!
Where the hell ya been Shake?!? wink

Saw it this morning.  Best movie of the summer so far.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

lol - been busy with my crazy life - was travelling then doing some wirting now full on in my summer job - planning a Fall shoot for "Living a Dream" if my director would only get off the pot and start doing something!

But I'm back now, DTS! How've you been?

Shake

Shakingman wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

lol - been busy with my crazy life - was travelling then doing some wirting now full on in my summer job - planning a Fall shoot for "Living a Dream" if my director would only get off the pot and start doing something!

Shake

How long has your director been on the toilet?  At some point aren't you gonna get concerned?

Shakingman wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Shake

I'm doing great Shake. I'm back here after a little hiatus myself, in/out of my control lol
Good to see ya back buddy.

Went and saw Inception today with my GF and it was amazing. I honestly wasn't expecting to like it, but I was blown away. Great story, great acting and effects and I loved the ending.

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2010-07-20 22:21:40)

im hangin for this - looks like some good visual tripper shit

n i like dicaprio - fkn haters

I really want to see this as well.

I just keep hearing more and more good about this.  Joseph Gordon Levitt is supposed to be awesome in it

This was a good movie but i warn you you have to really pay attention or you get lost, meaning no bathroom breaks. it reminds me of " The Thirteenth Floor"

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I just keep hearing more and more good about this.  Joseph Gordon Levitt is supposed to be awesome in it

Joseph Gordon Levitt has been picking some really great roles over the last few years and is really coming into his own as an actor.  I kind of figured he'd be pretty good in Inception after seeing him in Mysterious Skin, Brick, The Lookout and (500) Days of Summer.