Topic: Another Trailer For Resident Evil: Afterlife

So far we have seen a couple trailers for Resident Evil Afterlife and it has come more and more apparent that they are borrowing heavily from Resident Evil 5 this time around. The trailer that hit the net today shows even more of the things that are ...

Read More : Another Trailer For Resident Evil: Afterlife

Re: Another Trailer For Resident Evil: Afterlife

One has to wonder what this film would look like if Resident Evil 5 never came out as they borrowed a lot of from the game. If the game never came out would it have gone the route of not following the games as much?

We may never know!

The live action films need to stay dead this trailer pissed me off. The contraption on Claire Redfield should've been Jill. In my opinion they should make more CGI films I loved Degeneration. I'd love to see one with Jill,Chris,Claire,and Leon in a CGI film.

From what I heard, Jill is still going to appear in Resident Evil Afterlife with the thing on her chest. As for the the trailer itself, I wasn't excited about it to begin with and I remain unexcited.

Im definately going to see this one, even if only for the damn near perfect Jill lookalike wearing her RE3 outfit in it.