Topic: 30 Days of Night Sequel Sets DVD Date

I had almost completely forgot about the fact they were even making a sequel to 30 Days of Night titled 30 Days of Night: Dark Days. Sony Home Entertainment has announced that the DVD and Blu-ray will be out on October 5th. According to DVDActive, ex...

Read More : 30 Days of Night Sequel Sets DVD Date

Re: 30 Days of Night Sequel Sets DVD Date

Thank GOD now all we need is a Trailer

Honestly, I was so skeptical of the first movie and shut right up the moment I saw it as it was very awesome so I will do the same with this one.  Although the premise is very close to that of The Lost Boys, The Lost Boys ruled so I will more than likely pick this one up on Blu!!

Can't wait to see this one. I'll probably rent it before I buy it though.

Damn totally forgot about this one.  Heard rumors about it existing but then most everything vanished.

In LA?......oh man, there it goes right in the crapper. The frightening thing about the first one was the location, no one in or out until the sun comes back..... why not do it in a place like Denmark that has 6 months of darkness? There are plenty of places around the world with 6 months of darkness, yet the choose an LA sewer system? No, that has never been done before... monsters never hide in the sewer, and there has only been what, 30 films with that backdrop LA or not... at least the European sewers are truly creepy... super. I can't wait.:o