Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

sMart wrote:
ZOMBlE wrote:

fuck the fuckin planet terror haters - fuckin shit cxnts wouldnt know a good movie if it fisted them in their gaping dick cheesing arsehole - pissed on the trailers - though the machete faux trailer was sik, has nothing on planet terror. we'll see how the full film goes though

See.  It's statements such as this that make it impossible to take you or your opinion seriously.  You can't just disagree with someone, you have to do it in the most patently offensive way possible.

do things need to be taken seriously? i'm sorry - i haz failed to realise the seriousnesses

well i figure, if you're going to disagree with someone on the interwebs, why not make it over the top?

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

Twoslowjoe wrote:

Um..........................................................What?

you know what im sayin G

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

ZOMBlE wrote:
Twoslowjoe wrote:

Um..........................................................What?

you know what im sayin G

Not without a translator he don't.

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

ZOMBlE wrote:
sMart wrote:
ZOMBlE wrote:

fuck the fuckin planet terror haters - fuckin shit cxnts wouldnt know a good movie if it fisted them in their gaping dick cheesing arsehole - pissed on the trailers - though the machete faux trailer was sik, has nothing on planet terror. we'll see how the full film goes though

See.  It's statements such as this that make it impossible to take you or your opinion seriously.  You can't just disagree with someone, you have to do it in the most patently offensive way possible.

do things need to be taken seriously? i'm sorry - i haz failed to realise the seriousnesses

well i figure, if you're going to disagree with someone on the interwebs, why not make it over the top?

Perhaps because it's disrespectful as hell and doesn't contribute a thing to the discussion at hand?  I could come up with a few more reasons if you'd like, but those I think are enough.

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/dragonaut13/internetinvalid.jpg

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

thats one sexy picture ^ lol

I liked these movies, id buy it for a reasonable price as long as it has a significant ammount of stuff that wasn't released on the separate dvds.

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

Thats why I think its cool. Shit I paid big bucks for the japanese disks. Now theres no way it will cost $100 bucks thats what I paid for 6 discs but I'm happy with it even though its only one movie neutral

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

The logic of this argument is unassailable.  Damn you deadhorse, damn you!

Logic sucks!

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

sMart wrote:
ZOMBlE wrote:
sMart wrote:

See.  It's statements such as this that make it impossible to take you or your opinion seriously.  You can't just disagree with someone, you have to do it in the most patently offensive way possible.

do things need to be taken seriously? i'm sorry - i haz failed to realise the seriousnesses

well i figure, if you're going to disagree with someone on the interwebs, why not make it over the top?

Perhaps because it's disrespectful as hell and doesn't contribute a thing to the discussion at hand?  I could come up with a few more reasons if you'd like, but those I think are enough.

R - E - S - P - E - C - T - whats that spell!? raspekt? i do not understand?
why get so upset about the stupid pointless shit i say? havent you got better things to worry about?? like how much milk you gonna tip on your cerial this morning?

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

I gotta agree with you, the things you say are stupid and pointless.  I'm already over it.

Re: The Full Grindhouse Experience on DVD?

im glad you finally woke up and realised your mistake