Topic: Easiest Contest EVER!!!

First 3 people who message me with a valid Amazon.com account with a name or email on there and a Wishlist filled out win an item off there wish list. (No item over $100) If I can't find you easily, you win nothing. So be specific. This contest of sorts runs for 24hrs or until I find 3 people. Open to all so get busy.

www.amazon.ca or www.amazon.com

My name on there is Rollstuhlwolf. So when it says I am sending you a gift, you know who it is.

Last edited by Doctor_Pepper (2010-07-11 02:01:43)

Re: Easiest Contest EVER!!!

Cool idea DrPepper, its more of a giveaway?

pR1m3vil wrote:

Cool idea DrPepper, its more of a giveaway?

Yep, more of a flat out Freebie from a loving forum member.

Congratulations! You win. I chose an item at random and it should be there within a week. I picked EXpress service. So it is a surprise I won't tell you what it is, but I will let you know it is one of the 3 most expensive things on the list. Enjoy!

2 more give aways available now folks.

Crazy dude, like I said in my PM.

You made my night Im so excited right now. Thats just pure generosity of the heart. Thank you so much Dr.Pepper!

Az, you need to fill out your shipping address. Amazon has no place for me to send it.

Just updated it.  Sent you a PM, also.

I guess the people who don't stay up until 5 in the morning will be disappointed they missed out. lol

Last edited by mdc666 (2010-07-12 01:30:36)

Weird things happen in the middle of the night.  Also very cool things, too, apparently!

Congrats Azathoth, you are Winner #2. I won't ruin the surprise but it is one of the 3 most expensive items on your list. Should be there in 3-5 business days. Hope you enjoy.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Congrats Azathoth, you are Winner #2. I won't ruin the surprise but it is one of the 3 most expensive items on your list. Should be there in 3-5 business days. Hope you enjoy.

You are quite awesome.  I thank you very much.  Seriously, this is very cool.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Holy shit, top 3 expensive?!  That's insane, especially considering I had a $6 item on there!  Wow, now I'll be checking the mail like a little kid on Christmas.

your generosity is heartwarming Dr Pepper......you're a very kind chap smile

you have restored my faith in humanity..........for today anyway wink

Congrats to sMart winner #3. Your prize(s) shall arive shortly.

Sorry to those who entered earlier but did not send me clear or valid Amazon account instructions. If I can't find you on there, then I can't send anything.

Congratulations again to all 3 winners of the easiest giveaway ever. I hope you enjoy my selections from your Wish Lists.

THIS CONTEST/GIVEAWAY IS OVER

I sincerely hope everyone enjoys their prizes.

Congratulations again to our winners pR1m3vil, azathoth, and sMart.

D P...That was WAY cool & kindhearted of you to do for some of the folks here. Kudos!

DP, what you did was awesome. Unfortunately I wasn't able to log on until it was to late LOL

Doc, you rock and you roll.  Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.  I can't wait to see what I get.

I just hope everyone enjoys what I picked and that Amazon sends it out in the 3-5 business days it promised.

Bitch you crazy.

Doc, why wouldn't we like what you picked?  Everything was on our wishlist.  But even if they weren't I'm sure we'd like 'em anyway.

Dr. Peppercorn

whats the catch?

you got some freebie promotion - or are you looking to buy friends??

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

I just hope everyone enjoys what I picked and that Amazon sends it out in the 3-5 business days it promised.

ANY of those things would be great.  I was going to gift you a present, but you don't have a wish list! (Hint, hint)

When it says "wish list", at least for me, it's serious- stuff I wouldn't buy for myself (at least right now).  Vampy thinks you're more nuts than me.

Seriously, I haven't seen such an act of niceness in a long time.

Last edited by azathoth (2010-07-12 08:25:17)

ZOMBlE wrote:

Dr. Peppercorn

whats the catch?

you got some freebie promotion - or are you looking to buy friends??

The catch is sometimes it feels awesome to just give people things because you can afford to and because in today's society we rarely get something for nothing. I also did it so pessimistic douche bags and conspiracy theorists suffering from genuine mental illnesses would have something to talk about.

In the end, I did this for the same reason Meh started the site and does give a ways himself - I love horror, am proud of the community members here and their devotion, and decided it was time to give something back to the place and people that attend the same church of Horror I do.

And if you can't accept that, too fucking bad and sorry you're such a jaded and miserable person that you can't accept or enjoy your brethren's happiness.

azathoth wrote:
Doctor_Pepper wrote:

ANY of those things would be great.  I was going to gift you a present, but you don't have a wish list! (Hint, hint)

When it says "wish list", at least for me, it's serious- stuff I wouldn't buy for myself (at least right now).  Vampy thinks you're more nuts than me.

Seriously, I haven't seen such an act of niceness in a long time.

I'm Canadian, so I have a .ca account