Topic: Zombies Are Coming to Red Dead Redemption

One of the highest rated games this year has been Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption. Fans have been eating this game up and will easily be in talks to Game of the Year. Today Rockstar has made an announcement about the upcoming DLC for the game that I k...

Read More : Zombies Are Coming to Red Dead Redemption

Re: Zombies Are Coming to Red Dead Redemption

I was hoping they'd add zombies to this.  I recall the opening to "Gun", not knowing anything about the game and thinking to myself, "Self, those look like zombies, that's cool", before realizing that those Native Americans were apparently in dire need of some moisturizer.

It's too bad I don't own a next gen system.  Maybe one day I will.

Hmmm intesting. I'm not a big gamer but my friend is. So maybe he'll pick it up and then I check this thing out.

Wow. I never thought of that: get a friend who has a gaming console-y thing.

Brilliant!

i look forward to shotgun blastin some zombs then skinning their face - which would be pointless but fun

eeeek...........

i've often wondered around the graveyards at night looking for something spooky......and now there'll be ghosts and zombies! fun times are ahead lol

Funny, when I was wondering the net last week, I came across a "zombie glitch" in the game.   Someone must have triggered an easter egg or something.  It was kind of funny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYhYhuIw3hg[/youtube]

I am playing the hell out of this game, I just love it so much and adding zombies to it makes it all the better!!!  I can't wait

well they altready had a zombie western movie that came out awhile ago i bet they got the idea from that movie  its called undead and alive

I could say many, many things here. But Vampy would kill me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8lAbwUoEk[/youtube]

I had a feeling this was gonna happen. Can't keep zombies out of anything and it's tiring. This reminds of when Cranberries were being mixed in every other juice.

funny how they put zombies in it instead of vampires because everyone gone vampire crazy because of twilight

MacheteMassacre wrote:

I had a feeling this was gonna happen. Can't keep zombies out of anything and it's tiring.

Yeah it's the new big things with DLC for videogames: add zombies to non-zombie games.  They did it in Borderlands, Call of Duty, and now Red Dead Redemption.  It's the new thing to do, so why wouldnt they do it.  lol

im glad its not faggy vampires - though they would be fun to lasso and drag back to your save house - hogtie them then execute them with the sawn off big_smile

I will say there was a pretty fun vampire wild west game back for PS2 and original xbox called Dark Watch.  I played the shit out of that game when it came out.

awesome, in the middle of it now and would love to do some western zombie gkilling

ZOMBlE wrote:

im glad its not faggy vampires - though they would be fun to lasso and drag back to your save house - hogtie them then execute them with the sawn off big_smile

They'd probably be too busy playing baseball.

Now dinosaurs would be a nice touch.  Riding around on a T-Rex- very cool.  Screw "realism."