Topic: Cult Classics

I was just watching the TCM channel and saw a commercial for a show coming up called "cult classics" hosted by Rob Zombie.  It's basically gonna air a bunch of cult classics late at night starting October 13th.  Anybody else hear about this or have seen it before?

Re: Cult Classics

Yep we reported about it right here. Back then it was called TCM Underground.. I totally forgot it was coming up though.. Thanks for reminding me..

Yea I remember it being called the underground as well, I forgot about it completely thanks for the heads up. I think it was Fango that had an interview with him where he talked about being involved with that, let me see if I can find it.

I remember Fangoria or another website having the scheduale for the first few movies.  As I recall it is like 1 or 2 movies starting at like midnight and going till like 3am.

And I remember Last Man on Earth being one of the first films to be shown.  Not the first episode...but it'll be shown.

Here we are:

http://fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2748

Thanks Golden I knew I had seen it somewhere, sounds like a good shedule of movies.

Np

The Last Man On Earth is the one I am looking forward to the most.

I don't know that I have ever watched it, but I am looking forward to seeing The Crazies another I have missed over the years.

I got The Crazies on DVD from Blue Underground.  Awesome flick.

Last Man I want to see as how I read I am Legend only a while ago.

Great book and hopefully the movie doesn't suck. they also have Freaks lined up to play which is an amazing film even today considering it was shot in 1932. I have heard that they used actual circus freaks in the film which makes it even cooler.

Oh, my bad on postin' some old news.  I guess I should use the search engine more often.  It just looks su damn' good, as Captain Spaulding would say.

I am glad you brought it back up because I had forgotten so good call Tim

Yea so am I.. I completely forgot about it.. I mean at the time it wasn't huge news because it was like months away and nothing has been said since than. I'm looking forward to seeing The Crazies.. Mainly because I want to see what Rob Zombie has to say about it.. I like hearing what other directors think about others work. How it influenced them and so on... Should be a great show..