Topic: Cold Prey 3 Poster Hits The Net

Cold Prey aka Fritt Vilt has become one of the better foreign made slasher franchises in recent memory. The second film is still seeking U.S. distribution while part 3 will make its theatrical debut in Norway on October 15th. An official synopsis is ...

Read More : Cold Prey 3 Poster Hits The Net

Re: Cold Prey 3 Poster Hits The Net

I`ve always wanted to see the first 2 but haven`t found them in stores yet, it looks great

Awesome. I'm a huge fan of the series.

I like the first 2 a lot. Great movies. But I would like the second one to come out on DVD now!
I look forward to this one for sure...whenever I get the chance to see it.

There was a #2?  I really need to keep up.

pR1m3vil wrote:

I`ve always wanted to see the first 2 but haven`t found them in stores yet, it looks great

check the $5 bin at wal-mart that where i found the first one for myself

I recently reviewed both.

But I fail to see how a third can exist unless they start with an entirely new plot and killer. roll

Yeah Freak I don't understand how they can continue this either. The first two are awesome Norwegian horror flicks. I hope the 3rd isn't going to be the beginning of the end neutral

42nd Street Freak wrote:

I recently reviewed both.

But I fail to see how a third can exist unless they start with an entirely new plot and killer. roll

It's a prequel..

I understood that but its just not going to be the same. Now they got a Saw franchise going if they show us how all the other shit got into the basement. yadayada big_smile

*edit*
well not Saw but you know what I mean cool

Last edited by DemonToSome (2010-07-14 21:05:52)