Re: Easiest Contest EVER!!!

Holy unholy mothers' of monkeys!!!

Dr. Pep- I just got your gift!  Wow, incredible.  (Other peoples, it was one of those big Mill Creek horror movie collections).  Thank you very much, it'll take years to get through all those suckers. 

Next project (#32 on the list), review all these for HM.  I think 90% have never been reviewed. 

You have no idea how great this is; I've been wanting to get one of these for years but never has the liquid assets for it. 

Thank you.  Azathoth.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:
azathoth wrote:
Doctor_Pepper wrote:

I just hope everyone enjoys what I picked and that Amazon sends it out in the 3-5 business days it promised.

ANY of those things would be great.  I was going to gift you a present, but you don't have a wish list! (Hint, hint)

When it says "wish list", at least for me, it's serious- stuff I wouldn't buy for myself (at least right now).  Vampy thinks you're more nuts than me.

Seriously, I haven't seen such an act of niceness in a long time.

I'm Canadian, so I have a .ca account

OK, you're hooked up for your next birthday/holiday (though I can't be so generous.  Sorry sad )  So when is the next event/holiday?  You can PM it if you would rather.

Dr.pepper I received my Trailer Park Boys boxset today! It was gift wrapped and everything, such a surprise! Thanks you once again that was so awesomely generous of you, i`ll post some pics of it later

Glad you all like your prizes so far. Enjoy and keep posting here at HM.CA

Thanks for letting me know everything was delivered on time and in order.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

The catch is sometimes it feels awesome to just give people things because you can afford to and because in today's society we rarely get something for nothing. I also did it so pessimistic douche bags and conspiracy theorists suffering from genuine mental illnesses would have something to talk about.

In the end, I did this for the same reason Meh started the site and does give a ways himself - I love horror, am proud of the community members here and their devotion, and decided it was time to give something back to the place and people that attend the same church of Horror I do.

And if you can't accept that, too fucking bad and sorry you're such a jaded and miserable person that you can't accept or enjoy your brethren's happiness.

oh snapp! Dr Peppercorn - it appears i touched a sensitive button

no need to get upset - i just felt like i deserved all your presents because i am the best

nothing wrong with that is there?

You want to flame, light a fart.

I give recognition to the best.

And there is nothing wrong with that.

big_smile

flame? who said anything about flame?

i dont want to flame

i just like getting a girly little response out of you

As I mentioned before, the contest is over. Sorry for those who didn't get a chance to win. If any moderator would like to now delete the thread feel free. Winners may message me over any concerns with there prizes.

What you did is very generous! You're awesome smile

Took some pics, its awesome having my favorite tvshow on Dvd
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs038.ash2/35238_1226110031419_1789098349_445789_6788296_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs038.ash2/35238_1226110071420_1789098349_445790_5149232_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs078.snc4/35238_1226110151422_1789098349_445792_6762600_n.jpg

Awesome, may have to pick that up for myself.

Its pretty sweet! other than the movies its only missing the short film that started the show which isn't on dvd, the Christmas special, and the final episode which aired after season 7 was finished i think. its cool too because the bag is big enough to fit 3 more dvds in