Topic: Predators (3)

known as enemies with Aliens.coming out July 7 2010.backround info a group of elite warriors are being hunted by an alien race known as The Predators

Re: Predators (3)

more info:
the "elite" warriors are actually made up of several different people captured from earth.  You have everything from a botanist to a drug cartel boss. 

The setting is on an alien planet, not only will they have the Predators to contend with but also may come across a few other alien problems.

Theirs supposedly some new things stuck in like "pred hounds" which are real vicious barstewards, plus various other weaponry/gadgets  One of the Predators supposedly hunts with an eye in the sky gadget which gives him an over head view.  However unlike the previous films these Predators supposedly don't hunt by the code.  e.g one to one combat or one to many combat (the one being a lone predator). 

I'm hoping this comes across like the transition from the Alien film to its sequel Aliens.  While the first film relied upon tension with one lone alien, the sequel ramped up the action scenes with the tension and gave us one hell of a horror film.

I suppose this was the next logical step in the Predator film series.  Theirs only so much you can do with One solitary predator just like it was quickly realised in the Alien films.  One lone Alien,  Humans win.  One lone Predator, Humans win.  A planet full of Predators hunting humans?  Who can tell. 

If it was logical then lets face it, they'd all be screwed.  Thats the magic of films though, anything can and will happen.  I have my own personal thoughts on how this film will end, however I won't be explaining them so this doesn't end up as a dissection of one possible story ending.

I'm hoping this comes across like the transition from the Alien film to its sequel Aliens.

that is exactly what rodriguez is goin for

and its just PREDATORS

no 3 at the end
get with the times mang

A full planet of Predators and Predaliens? Interesting!

Turns out the film is fucking boring.

Who knew?

turns out - thats a fuckin retard statement

tell me - what do you find entertaining??

documentaries on self help ?

It wasn't perfect but I liked it! It was fun and had some great actors doin their thing! Worth seeing!

I enjoyed it.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a sequel.

I thought this was one of those role playing threads until Zombie laid down the knowledge.  Rental.

I enjoyed it not better than the original but it was a great movie and Hellrat i read somewhere that they are talkin about a sequel

I loved this film Scott was right I didn't think of either AVP film,but I don't get the continuity in this film. Is it Predator,Predator 2,then Predators or Predator,then Predators leaving out Predator 2. I haven't see Predator 2 in awhile,every time I see a clip of Danny Glover. I keep expecting to hear him say 'Hey Riggs' whenever I see him on screen.

i dont really care about the continuity - pred2 feels like the 90s - predators feels like 2000's

doesnt really matter - predators are continually battling other warriors - thats their thing, thats what they do

so if it was in the past or present - who gives a shit?

pred2 - avp - avp2 are just fkn lame anyways - i like to pretend they didnt happen at all

I saw it today and I loved it. I thought it was just as good as the original.

finally - some truth from a real film fan

Pffft. Ca-rap.

you wanna go?

im right 'ere.

whatchu gonna do?

Pull-out my fat dick and slap you in da mauw-t

OK - sounds like fun, when we gonna do dis?

so gay.

its only gay if you tell someone

otherwise its cool cool

mmmm - come on - stick your throbbing head in my dripping wet mouth so my course tongue can lick the cheese from the crevasse where your head connects to your shaft

mmmmm yikes

dude. too far lol:lol::lol:

thats my thing - that what i do - if there is a line to be crossed - i try to cross that line first and become ZE VEINNER! ZIG HAIL! (splln?)

That made me sick just from reading it zombie, you got skills

This film was promising and delivered for me on most levels. It isn't a genius film by any stretch,but it gave a nice variety of action, a little gore, some comic relief, and a satisfying conclusion. It isn't my favorite film of all time, but it does nicely clean up some bad memories of the past decade. I give it a solid 7.5 out of 10 for pure entertainment value.

Pretty cool movie, I liked that it had some different ideas from the first two but it still felt like a Predator movie. I thought all the little nods to the first one were really cool and I liked how it didn't screw around in the beginning and just dove right into the story. I thought it was a great and fresh addition to the series. I did think it would be a bit gorier than it actually was, but that isn't a big deal to me.