Topic: Slumber Party Massacre Collection Coming to DVD

Shout! Factory has announced that as a part of Roger Corman's Cult Classics series they will be releasing all three Slumber Party Massacre films in one collection. It will be a 2-Disc collection with a release date on October 5th for a suggested reta...

Read More : Slumber Party Massacre Collection Coming to DVD

Re: Slumber Party Massacre Collection Coming to DVD

YESSSSSS! I cannot wait!! I am definitely picking this up! FIRST DAY! Day before my birthday!

Thats some great news!

Ah the Slumber Party Massacre franchise the poster child for nudie films.The highlights weren't the kills. It was the chicks taking their tops off not a bad price for 24 bucks definately gonna pick it  up.

About time the prices for these film just now are ridiculous, a must buy.

Ok, best news I've heard in awhile.

^^ I agree. Fantastic news. I'm going to pre order ASAP.

This is great news. Yes the movies are cheesy but they are still entertaining to watch. $24.99 is not a bad price either for 3 movies. And they aren't giving it a bare bones release. The documentary should be interesting.

I remember buying all three from DeepDiscount way back in the day before they went out of print. A really cool movie series, even if 3 is a turd. I really enjoyed the cheese factor of 2 and the original is actually a pretty legit 80s titty comedy/horror flick. I am not sure if I'll be upgrading, though.

Nice price.  MSRP at $25, Amazon at $20.  Sweet.

I have really fallen behind on the Horror news...

I'll definitely be buying this in October.  big_smile

me too!!!:D