Topic: 28 Months Later???

Is that what the third installement of the movie is? 28 days later, 28 weeks later then 28 months later? When is it due out again, I know I read it somewhere and its bugging me to death!! AHHHHH roll
help me........plez...

Re: 28 Months Later???

According to BloodyDisgusting.com there is currently no release date,.
Here is the official message board for the movie:
http://www.28-months-later.com/forums/i … n=homepage

Last edited by hellrat (2009-11-28 13:20:26)

I heard that 2011 would be when they are releasing it in theatures.

Damn, guess I will have to be patient sad
thanks hellrat!!!

Welcome.

28 months later...... that should be cool! 2011 is to long to wait for it's release. Thanks for the info Hellrat

Your welcome.

oh no NOT another 28 crap later film

I would like to see 28 months later, The first two are really good, would be interesting to see what the world would look like 28 months after the initial infection.

Last edited by morguex (2009-12-05 16:12:44)

Also interested. Love the first one and like the second one, so would be interesting to see where the 3rd one could take the plotline big_smile:D

I'd probably keep watching them through to 28 Centuries Later. Maybe even 28 Millennia Later. But, I think the line has to be drawn somewhere... no 28 Supereons Later, please!

What about 28 Centuries Later? lol:lol:

lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Also interested. Love the first one and like the second one, so would be interesting to see where the 3rd one could take the plotline big_smile:D

Ya, the first two were really good can't wait for a 3rd.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

If they start getting into times like that, maybe they should think about doing prequels... 28 Days Before or something like that

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Well if I'm still alive then, I'll be more than happy to watch it lol

i tried watching the second one the other day - after a huge drug filled couple of days - and it was really slow n boring for most of it - i still like it though - but not as xciting and entertaining as other zombi films (ie. Planet Terror n REC, which i also recently watched after my new year adventures)

Is this really going to happen?

I hope Cillian returns! big_smile

Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I was about to make a 28 Months Later thread myself, haha.

Last edited by RebelWithoutApplause (2010-07-04 01:10:14)

i read somewhere that Danny Boyle would like to have a go directing but the thing with it if you saw the end of 28 weeks later its a wider way they can go with the story

RebelWithoutApplause wrote:

I hope Cillian returns! big_smile

Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I was about to make a 28 Months Later thread myself, haha.

Don't be sorry, thats what the little link above that says search is for tongue

I liked the first one but I still don't think they are zombies. They don't die and become reanimated, its just a wicked rage virus. I don't think I've seen the second but I might have neutral

If this comes out I'll check it out for sure but not for a zombie movie.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I'd put my money on something like Resident Evil 3: ravagen world, survivors are trained warriors fighting in small and effective groups. On the other side, the 28s are special. 28D was different than any other movie of its kind and 28W was different than 28D so we might be in for a big surprise from 28M. I can only hope for the best!

Uhhh! 2011 is going to be such a goood year. Lots of sequels, lost of remakes. Alien5, 28M, Suspiria, Scream 4...

I would like to see where this movie's storyline goes

I hope it stays in London/Paris