Topic: Lost Boys: The Thirst DVD Art

Today Warner Home Video has released the official DVD artwork for the next installment in the Lost Boys franchise. The DVD and Blu-ray will be available on October 12th for $27.95 and $35.99 respectively. Check out the artwork and special features be...

Read More : Lost Boys: The Thirst DVD Art

Re: Lost Boys: The Thirst DVD Art

I hope the movie is better than the artwork.

lol Probably not.

Makes me think of nail polish. hmm

This film *might* be good but it seems like this is the only thing Cory's got going for him. Correct me if i'm wrong but a rich woman out of millions of people.Asks Edgar Frog to bring her kid back from a gang of vampires? Is this the only thing Feldman's got going for him,playing his old teen role?

That and the Surreal Life.

sMart wrote:

That and the Surreal Life.

lol yeah I remember that the pissing comment was the highlight of the show 'I really had to fucking piss'. Either Feldman's got a bladder problem,or the leak really did last 20 minutes.

I gotta say..it looks pretty stupid

Typical 'Straight to DVD' artwork. That's a shame isn't it? Especially when the marketing people know damn well that a good cover will sell a DVD. Looks like they couldn't be bothered to make an effort. I could have knocked up a better one in 10 minutes.

Not impressed with the cover art either! I mean come on, theres no sign of Alan Frog! It should have been a Return of The Frogs theme, instead of Edgar with two hot chicks.

Looks more like a book cover...and a quickly slapped together one at that!

Last edited by Rabba (2010-07-18 11:21:41)

http://highdefdiscnews.com/images/lostboysthethirsttradeadfull.jpg

Last edited by Rabba (2010-07-19 05:17:47)

Rabba, maybe you should take a crack at this one.

Sounds like a plan lol. If I can get a hold of some hi-res images then I'll definitely give it a shot big_smile

You could do a better job in your sleep.

Thanks man big_smile

If the images appear then I'll rustle something up!

the trailer looked ok but then so did the trailer for lost boys 2.

As a Lost Boys fan I can't help but look forward to it! Trying to keep an open mind at least!

Judging from what I've read online after the Comic Con screening, it's a vast improvement from The Tribe.

We'll see lol. tongue