Topic: cabin fever - chappelle's show writing seminar

just announced that randy pearlstein is hosting a writing seminar in toronto.  he co-wrote cabin fever and worked on chappelle's show.   for the specs.  he was the gay klansman on chappelle.

Re: cabin fever - chappelle's show writing seminar

Way to get yourself banned. You think spamming this onto all our boards was a good idea to promote the event? You give Randy a bad name spamming our site and also got yourself banned.

I deleted your other topics but left this one up so everyone can know your a spammer and spammed our site.

hey Meh wat did he do?

spammed all the boards with the same post. I dont mind people trying to promote a relevant event on our forum but if your gonna be a douche bag and spam every forum I am going to ban you.

ooo ok i was just wondering cuz i didnt c that sry

Yeah, board spammers are extremely annoying and deserve to get banned.  I cant even imagine gettin' banned from HM *shivers*.  However, if Randy Pearlstein is truly doing a writing seminar in Toronto then that would be pretty cool.  It'd be great to see one of the brilliant minds behind Cabin Fever in action.

i totally agree its a shame some tool spoiled it by spamming our boards. Now he and his event look like morons.