Topic: Gotham City Posters

Check these puppies out , fan posters for Gotham City the Dark Knight sequel we all know is coming. One is below, click for the remaining ones. They are pretty damn bad ass.

http://www.postergeek.com/albums/userpics/poster_gotham-city2.jpg

Re: Gotham City Posters

that's completely bad ass

Hmm. Thats kinda cool. I just hope they choose a cool villian for the next movie. Not *cough* Harley Quinn *cough*

For fan made, this is about as great as they come.

harley quin could be fun, i still go with the riddler

That's cool looking, but Harley was like a zillion times hotter in the comic (and the animated series). Damn the Riddler.

Holy Shit! Those are badass as hell. I love the look for Harley Quinn, The Riddler, and Catwoman. But if i have to choose one to be perfect in the mix, that would have to be Harley Quinn. Man! I'm so digging those posters so much.

dude, next batman is supposed to be cat woman, now i got nothing against cat woman, but if ur guna make another batman movie which has to follow up heath ledger's role as the joker, cat woman is a horrible choice

i hate this. who the hell is this person. not Harley Q thats for damn sure. and how can they have her without Mistah J? If she had been in a previous movie maybe. but they cant throw her in there randomley with out Puddin'. also shes meant to be a happy-go-lucky character. not really too gritty. it didnt work in the graphic novel Joker (dont get me wrong i LOVE that thing) and it wont work here.

These are just fan made, Harley. These have no relation to the Christopher Nolan films.