Topic: Mirrors 2 DVD Date & Details

Arriving on DVD and Blu-ray October 19 from Fox Home Entertainment is Mirror IIHaving watched the original movie Into the Mirror, i was skeptical about Alexandre Aja's remake Mirrors but i was pleasently surprised as the entire story was nearly charg...

Read More : Mirrors 2 DVD Date & Details

Re: Mirrors 2 DVD Date & Details

I didn't even know this movie was made.  And how is the plot different from the 1st?  Should have put it in a funhouse  with the crazy mirrors (Hello, Mirrors 3).  Not very excited, even though Mirrors spooked me.

LAME! Mirrors was good enough by itself. Mirrors 2 no Aja, bound for disaster!

pass.

Shit, the first one didn't do that good did it? It's like "Open Water 2".  pfffft.

deth_banger wrote:

Arriving on DVD and Blu-ray October 19 from Fox Home Entertainment is Mirror IIHaving watched the original movie Into the Mirror, i was skeptical about Alexandre Aja's remake Mirrors but i was pleasently surprised as the entire story was nearly charg...

Read More : Mirrors 2 DVD Date & Details

I haven't even seen the first one, yet.  Welcome to the site deth.

Why Are Most Sequels Really Remakes Of The First?! Lame.. Contune The Story

It sounds like this film won't explain the ending to the first film. Which had me going WTF so i'll so unless someone tells me. Hey they tell how Kiefer Sutherland wound up in mirror land. Then count me out the least they could do is bring up Kiefer's character in this sequel.

i love AJA's styles

but i had to turn mirrors off the first time i watched it - i got bored or fell asleep - so i didnt think highly of it - then i watched it again properly on dvd - and enjoyed the last half very much so

its just one of those lame jap ghost stories

AJA is gonna rip it up with parahna

horror_junkie31 wrote:

It sounds like this film won't explain the ending to the first film. Which had me going WTF so i'll so unless someone tells me. Hey they tell how Kiefer Sutherland wound up in mirror land. Then count me out the least they could do is bring up Kiefer's character in this sequel.

The real reason- so they could make a sequel if it did well.
My guess for an answer if they did make it- something about powerful emotions and some such.

That would have been an interesting movie, seeing the good guy on the inside, and maybe trying to prevent bad stuff from happening in the real world.  But that would be too original.

azathoth wrote:

That would have been an interesting movie, seeing the good guy on the inside, and maybe trying to prevent bad stuff from happening in the real world.  But that would be too original.

If that was how the plot for Mirrors 2 would've been I would've watched it in a heart beat. But knowing Hollywood they tend to take the easy way out,and not bust their ass on a film.Very rarely do we get a film where people actually want to see it. Most of the time it's sequels I never asked for ie: Bad Boys 2 I just couldn't get hooked on Bad Boys. Now we're getting Bad Boys 3 I still haven't seen Bad Boys 2 infact the only thing I remember.

Is seeing the trailer for the film where Martin says 'she's my sister' then my memory goes dark.Somethings not right my bad movie senses are tingling, like were going to get a string of mirror movies. Mirrors 10: bad reflection  Where Ben spends quality time with his adult grandson via mirrors. Which often consists of him interupting him right when he's about to get laid.Before crossing paths with another fucked up ghost from mirror land. The end result they team up against the evil ghost on one condition: that grandpa Ben will leave him the fuck alone if they win.

Maybe a Disney "Mirror's APprentice" where all the mirrors dance?  And the fly around killing all of New York, LA, Washington, etc.?

[Bruce Campbell comes in at the end with a flyswatter to settle all debts, of course!)

wow this movie is wonderful horror movie this.I am searching for the DVD of this movie and finally i got these dvds from here thanks guys for sharing the links.

I liked the first one well enough, but the trailer for this didn't look that great. Think I'll pass, unless it's on one night and I'm really bored.