Topic: Walking Dead Comic Con Trailer

Are you ready? Ready to be blown away? Well good because below you can watch the Walking Dead trailer from Comic con. The quality kinda sucks but I predict you will watch it still just like I did and love every second of it. AMC's Walking Dead Mini S...

Read More : Walking Dead Comic Con Trailer

Re: Walking Dead Comic Con Trailer

. yikes it looks so good

The more I see and hear about this, the more excited I get. I kind of feel like a kid looking forward to Christmas.

I can't f---ing wait. This looks awesome, and it's hitting AMC too. That's awesome, it looks great.

Its following the graphic novels spot on!! And I LOVE how it is capturing the human/emotion feel to the outbreak...awesome!!

Ive never read the graphic novels but this looks just like 28 Days Later. Im not saying it doesnt look good. It actually looks great and I cant wait to see it. Just an observation that it looks remarkably familiar.

hey ron if youve never read the novels - get them.its everything youd ever want in a zombie apocalypse world rolled into one ongoing book.i personally think i just wet myself watching that trailer and im eagerly awaiting this series as the only thing that comes close to this was that british zombie one dead set which ill admit wasnt bad at all.thos however is a much greater scale of a undertaking (whole cities shown) so this will be the thing on everyones mouth like true blood was.

sorry i havent been on much had a HUGE situation that involved a woman that kinda sent me over the edge so i must make up for lost time

skincarver wrote:

its everything youd ever want in a zombie apocalypse world rolled into one ongoing book

I agree, especially with the aliens...

ALIENS?? since when ?? all i know is they had a small 2 page piece that was in color with aliens but thats gone it was a joke in issue 75

I'm such a zombie lover, albeit a picky one, and this looks amazing!  The similarity to 28 Days Later threw me off at first, but the rest looks brilliant.  Can't wait.

it,s looking good...

The seaon while good...did not compare to the comic...if you really enjoyed the series on TV check out the comic...you wont be dissapointed